Apple Territory Leader, Romania
Romania Region, Romania
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just create products—they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team is, in many ways, the face of Apple to our customers. As an Apple Territory Leader, you are responsible for the sales performance, customer experience, quality and advocacy in a territory across Retail and Telco channel non-staffed points of sale. You will have a deep understanding of the market, demographics, and behaviour of consumer and consumer offers within your territory in order to provide the corporate sales and marketing teams with recommendations and insights on regular basis. You are a natural leader who’s passionate about Apple and influences the partner to drive sales opportunities and elevate customer experience the Apple way, where the customer is surprised and delighted in every interaction with Apple products in assigned territory. You prioritise store visits and you spend approximately 80% of your time collaborating with channel partners in the field.
- You see the world through the eyes of the customer by deeply understanding their business needs, challenges, and concerns. At Apple, we obsess over how people experience our products and services. You not only meet our customers’ expectations, but you exceed them.
- You believe that communication is key to Apple’s success. You’re a dreamer and someone who actively talks and listens through endless possibilities—with customers and teammates alike. To ensure the most innovative ideas become a reality, you recognize perspectives, patiently listen to every detail and commit to what is right, in order to move us forward.
- Customer and partner needs can often be unique—but, you’re quick on your feet and connect and influence the right people both inside and outside of Apple. As a go to person with leadership, you are trusted and comfortable in tough situations. You can settle disputes, negotiations and own the hard calls with minimal noise.
- You are only as strong as the people around you, so you know how to contribute to your team. You enjoy a collaborative environment with open dialogue and debate. You empower your teammates to do their life’s best work. When projects require extra support, you are eager to step up to the plate and bring your knowledge to the table.
- You know yourself—you have strengths, weaknesses and opportunities—but you also know the people around you and are open to their feedback. When faced with a challenging opportunity, you know who to connect with and when. People know you as a true collaborator who knows what it takes to win.
- You strive for excellence in everything you do. Due to changing priorities, urgent customer needs, or a final push to meet a quarterly forecast, you face the daily challenge of where to focus your time and energy. You have a don’t give up attitude, and finish, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks. You seize every opportunity and empower others to reach their goals along the way.
As an Apple Territory Leader, you are accountable for driving extraordinary retail business results and enhancing Apple brand awareness by: - Influencing partner store management and partner sales staff to deliver on business objectives and exceed customer expectations with an exceptional experience. - Working closely with the senior store leadership to ensure sales and advocacy efforts are optimised and targets exceeded. - Mentoring, coaching and role modeling for partner store staff on our products, services and merchandising guidelines and delivering the Apple Customer Experience. - Ensure that Apple product merchandising is consistently up to the standards and updated as required to meet brand guidelines. - Building excitement about the Apple brand and product with partner staff and management. - Analyse and report regional results and trends with partner store and district leadership team members and generate innovative ideas to improve performance.
Education & Experience
Higher education and Degree preferred.
- Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.