Regional Sales Manager, Romania
Romania Region, Romania
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just create products—they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team is, in many ways, the face of Apple to our customers. As a Regional Retail Sales Manager you are responsible for the sales performance, customer experience, quality and advocacy across Retail and Telco Apple channel points of sale across Romania. You will lead and inspire a team of retail shop employees - providing leadership and inspiration to achieve their quantitative and qualitative goals. You will have strong business insight, commercial drive and extraordinary communication and influencing skills. You are a natural leader who is passionate about Apple and influences the team and the partner to drive sales opportunities and elevate customer experience the Apple way, where the customer is surprised and delighted in every interaction with Apple product. Bridging the worlds of field and corporate, you combine vision with field execution to contribute to the future success of Apple and our channel partners in assigned region.
- You see the world through the eyes of the customer by deeply understanding their business needs, challenges, and concerns. At Apple, we obsess over how people experience our products and services. You not only meet our customers’ expectations, but you exceed them.
- Customer and partner needs can often be unique—but, you’re quick on your feet and connect and influence the right people both inside and outside of Apple. As a go to person with leadership, you are trusted and comfortable in tough situations. You can settle disputes, negotiations and own the hard calls with minimal noise.
- You are only as strong as the people around you, so you know how to contribute to your team. You enjoy a collaborative environment with open dialogue and debate. You empower your teammates to do their life’s best work. When projects require extra support, you are eager to step up to the plate and bring your knowledge to the table.
- You know yourself—you have strengths, weaknesses and opportunities—but you also know the people around you and are open to their feedback. When faced with a challenging opportunity, you know who to connect with and when. People know you as a true collaborator who knows what it takes to win.
- You strive for excellence in everything you do. Due to changing priorities, urgent customer needs, or a final push to meet a quarterly forecast, you face the daily challenge of where to focus your time and energy. You have a don’t give up attitude, and finish, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks. You seize every opportunity and empower others to reach their goals along the way.
- Provides inspiration and support to team members, including communicating individual and team goals and identifying areas for mentoring and additional guidance - Analysing weekly, monthly, quarterly performance against goals, key performance indicators and objectives. - Articulating solutions, plans, and strategies to dedicatedly address issues, opportunities in the business. - Providing regular and quality field staff activity report, as well as valuable market intelligence to country leader, internal channel business teams, product marketing and other internal partners. - Instilling Apple values and development mindset in the organisation through stimulating leadership, mentoring and coaching of the field team in the region. - Actively promote, role-model and support diversity in the workplace through staffing, promotions, training and career development. - Facilitating the consistent & excellent execution of advocacy programs within region.
Education & Experience
Higher education and Degree preferred.
- Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.