Marcom - Managing Producer, Interactive
Moscow, Moscow Region, Russia
Apple is a detail-obsessed company that always puts customer experience first. It shows in the products we make, and also in the work we create to help people understand and get the most out of those products. The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that has revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s marketing communications group (Marcom) is responsible for developing breakthrough marketing campaigns that incorporate all communications disciplines. We're not engineers here in Apple Marcom, but we share the same goal of making everything we touch beautiful and elegantly simple. Our Interactive team in Moscow, Russia, is recruiting a seasoned producer for a managerial role. This person will lead a talented team of producers with a focus on launching products and product information across all our digital channels - http://apple.com, associated email marketing, our YouTube channel and social. To excel in this job, you should have a clear track record of digital innovation and delivery, preferably from an interactive agency. Ideally, you'd have measurable and substantial experience in marketing and developing digital communications across multiple channels and platforms as well as experience in web development. If you also love to be engaged in the latest internet advancements and technology, and are prepared to take a leadership role in Apple Russia's overall digital presence across all products, this is the right role for you. Imagine what you could do here.
- You can provide strategic insight: The ability to communicate high-level concepts and overall business direction.
- You are excited to innovate: Putting forward new solutions that break new ground in digital interaction.
- You are driven by results: A consistent record of delivering high quality results.
- Collaboration is in your DNA: With multiple partners, communication and teamwork is critical.
- You provide leadership: In addition to being a manager, you are motivated to lead and inspire a team to reach a desired result.
- You are fluent in both English and Russian.
- Drive flawless execution across all digital channels. - Lead and manage a team of Interactive Producers (internal & agency) for all high-profile product launches. - Structure and scope complex digital and interactive projects. - Work with senior-level internal executives and stakeholders. - Provide interactive marketing insights and strategy, including social strategy. - Support development of digital assets for our partners' diverse digital presence. - Leverage relevant project management tools. - Develop a forecast and project pipeline on a rolling six month basis. - Manage interactive projects across multiple digital platforms. - Work effectively with creative, development, and cross functional teams. - Build positive relationships with colleagues and business partners. - Understand internet technologies inside out, particularly HTML5 and mobile. - Organise information quickly and summarise it succinctly. - Accommodate rapid change and strive under tight deadlines. - Define process efficiencies. - Communicate effectively one on one and in large groups.
Education & Experience
- The position requires substantial years of experience in web project management and team management.
- Interactive agency experience is preferred.
- Extensive travel required to Cupertino, California (USA). Up to 4 weeks per quarter.
- Please apply in English.