Apple Solutions Consultant - Nizhny Novgorod
Nizhny Novgorod, Nizhny Novgorod Region, Russia
Sales and Business Development
(Based in a Retail Partner's Store) Apple Solution Consultant (ASC) is an Apple employee who serves as an Apple brand ambassador and influencer in a Reseller’s store and responsible for the sales performance, customer experience, quality and advocacy. In this role, you are a dynamic leader, business manager and influencer based within a multi branded retail shop. You will discover customers needs and help connect them with the latest products from Apple, educate and influence a team of partner employees focused on the sales, operations, and merchandising of an Apple Shop. Through your leadership and influence, you will build lasting and productive relationships with your partner team and inspire them to follow your lead. Together you will create an unmatched customer experience in your store, where the customer is surprised and delighted in every interaction with Apple products.
- Passion to help people understand how Apple products can enrich their lives
- Preferred working experience in a dynamic sales and/or results driven environment, as well as proven success developing customer loyalty
- Exceptional solution based selling, coaching and presentation skills
- Ability to influence, negotiate, motivate and align store management and personnel to Apple’s strategic sales goals
- Business acumen: the ability to analyse sales data, qualitative feedback and observations to provide weekly recommendations and perspectives to internal sales and marketing teams
- Fluent verbal and written English
- High standard of values, ethics, integrity and trust
- Flexible with your schedule, work hours will be based on business needs and will include weekends
As an Apple Solution Consultant, you are accountable for sales performance by providing excellent customer service through you and your partner team, giving product demonstrations, and ensuring all Apple fixtures and merchandising elements are up to date and maintained according to Apple’s standards. - Promoting Apple products and solutions by passionately sharing the benefits and values of Apple products, Ecosystem and Services - Conducting 1:1 and 1:many product demonstrations using worldwide scripts and guidance - Building a community of dedicated Apple customers who will come back to consult the ASC on future Apple purchases - Monitoring performance results and inventory levels across multiple lines of business and identifying business opportunities to further drive performance - Working together with partner store leadership to achieve and improve qualitative and quantitative results and drive lasting impact - Ensure that Apple product merchandising is consistently up to the standards and updated as required to meet brand guidelines - Guide and educate the partner store staff to work together to establish and maintaining merchandising and fixture maintenance to Apple worldwide standards - Creating excitement about the Apple brand and product with partner staff and management Identifying and maintaining a “virtual team” of key staff members; mentoring, coaching and role modelling partner store staff to transform them into Apple Experts - Providing key insights on Apple business and competitive trends to the ASC Supervisor and insightful recommendations to internal teams on weekly basis
Education & Experience
- This job description gives guidance to the main tasks and responsibilities of the role. It is not exhaustive and is subject to change.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.