Regional Account Manager - Krasnodar
Krasnodar, Krasnodar territory, Russia
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionised entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that supports the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming revolutionary products, services, and customer experiences. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. The Telco Regional Account Manager's primary focus is to improve the iPhone and iPad business across carrier channels (Carrier POS, Telesales Call Centres and B2B Indirect Resellers/Business in Retail) by working with and influencing the key decision makers within these channels. You will plan and execute activities related to demand generation, advocacy and merchandising for each specific channel as part of this role.
- Significant experience in the telecommunications industry, and a strong background in technology and telecom space.
- Diverse channel sales experience (Retail, Telesales and B2B, ideally with working knowledge of at least two of the three channels mentioned).
- Multisite management experience.
- Prepared to travel 4-5 days per week
- The ability to network with and influence teams across multiple locations, layers and channels, including POS staff, Regional Managers, Telesales Sales Directors, B2B Partner Heads of Businesses. This will be decided by the channel landscape of the territory assigned.
- Ability to effectively define and communicate the Apple proposition across B2C and B2B environments.
- Able to effectively tailor communication and style to differing audiences.
- Real passion for customer service and ownership of the customer experience.
- Persuasive, dynamic, engaging and confident people skills.
- Adaptive and solutions based approach to problems.
- Forward-thinking, self-motivated and career driven.
- Ability to prioritise, identify quick wins, and drive a consistent and long term result.
- Extraordinary focus on the customer journey and developing ownership across our business.
- Handle own workload and work independently in a dynamic, constantly changing environment.
- Grows with a team where expertise is shared and feedback is inspired.
- Effective time management including ability to multi-task, organise and prioritise.
You will communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external partners. Forecast and track key account metrics. Build and drive advocacy for the Apple brand and products. You are responsible for achieving agreed business objectives for your area. You will drive business/channel development in your designated territory across the consumer points of sale. Developing a roadmap within defined partners to drive Apple business objectives. Developing a plan for driving business growth in our Business to Business partners and Business in Retail channels. Plan, build and execute a roadmap of Demand Generation/Training activities for Carrier Retail POS with the partner Regional and POS managers, the Telesales business to drive Apple’s share of business through these channels and execute B2B briefings and demand generation with our Tier 2 B2B partners and Business in Retail channels. Build deep, positive relationships with the key influencers in each channel to ensure: - Appropriate time is allocated towards training to build Apple knowledge and skills. - Cross functionally working with all channels to drive extraordinary outcomes for everyone. - Regular updates, channel performance and business challenges are provided. - Attentive monitoring and timely updates on the channel performance, potential business challenges, competitive landscape, in-house share, penetration and competitor activities in the Tier 2 B2B partners, and merchandising issues of the Carrier Retail channel. - A strong focus on building effective and passionate virtual teams - Strengthen and grow Carrier Telesales teams to build advocacy of the iOS platform - Monitoring of training compliance to develop staff’s knowledge of the iPhone/iPad product features, benefits and solutions. - Ensuring all merchandising elements (including demo content, as well as all 2D and 3D elements) are up to date and follow Apple worldwide standards with a high attention to detail. - Monitor and check the animation, the merchandising and the maintenance of the in- store iPhone/iPad display fixtures meet or exceed Apple’s brand and standards. - Flagging to contact points, any maintenance issues with any Apple merchandising execution in the store. Critical Metrics: - iPhone/iPad weekly business performance, inventory and in-house share against expectations. - iPad and Accessory attach rate. - Performance against channel specific deals and offers. - Performance of Channel level DG activities (Uplift, attach rates etc). - Attach rate of Carrier & iOS related service offerings. - Mystery shopping scores. - Channel Partner satisfaction survey results. - Visual standards of merchandising and fixtures.