Strategic Partnerships Manager Russia/CIS - Apple Pay
Moscow, Moscow Region, Russia
Software and Services
We are seeking an experienced leader to support the growth of Apple Pay’s business in Russia and the CIS regions. We're looking for someone to focus on building strong, productive partnerships with the largest banks and payment networks, in order to drive adoption and usage of the various Apple Pay services. If you're a hybrid business development professional with sharp commercial skills, this will be the right role for you. You'll need to be capable of working cross-functionally with the relevant teams in Apple to support developing Apple’s partnerships in Russia & CIS. You will participate in all aspects of the partner relationship. This will include account management, new product and feature introductions, commercial and contractual matters. To be successful in this role, you will have experience and subject matter expertise in core banking products, payment processing, mobile payments, mobile commerce, NFC ecosystem and applications. You'll also be adept at leading complex relationships. Business/product knowledge of EMV and chip cards, contactless and NFC payments, fraud management as well as general payments from an Issuer’s perspective are required. Product and business appreciation of mobile NFC and/or e-commerce services are required. The same goes for commercial business development knowledge of the economics of the local market payment landscape. This is a full time position within the EMEA Apple Pay support team. You will travel across Russia, the region and to the EMEA HQ in London. You will join our team members who all thrive in an ambiguous, fast moving environment. At Apple, we all “roll up our sleeves” to deliver our objectives.
- You'll have deep experience in managing large, complex partnerships ideally spanning multiple markets.
- You have a proven track record of building strong partnerships centred around innovation and product development, ideally in the Financial Services sector.
- You're someone who earns credibility based on your knowledge and ability to learn quickly.
- You communicate equally well with developers as with non-technical business partners and senior executives. You enjoy explaining business and technical terms.
- Your interpersonal skills and passion to develop strong working relationships inside and outside of Apple make you a valued part of our team.
- You can influence, explain concepts concisely and actively drive execution across many partners.
- You have strong problem solving, influencing, conflict resolution and decision-making making skills.
- Your time management, documentation and organisational skills are exceptional.
- You're a self-starter who works effectively in a dynamic environment and is comfortable managing ambiguity.
- You have the analytical skills needed to be able to analyse opportunities from many angles (both quantitative and qualitative).
- You can drive the appropriate performance tracking and analysis.
- You build sound business cases around market opportunities and partnerships - including strategy development, market segmentation, competitive analysis, and financial analysis.
- Your deep understanding of product marketing, financial acumen, analytical rigour and passion for emerging mobile and web products will make you strive here.
- You will be an energetic and collaborative member of our Apple Pay team and feed off of goal setting and achievement.
Set a vision of the partnership and consumer benefits to executives. Successfully discuss key arrangements within set parameters and assist with the tactical execution to help grow Apple Pay’s business with the partner in a sustainable way. Engage at senior levels and guide partners to optimise the use of Apple Pay across their business. Work closely with our partners to develop best practice Apple Pay technical deployments and ensure that they are our primary development partners for new Apple Pay features. Work with Apple product and engineering teams to influence product roadmap and provide feedback from partner landscape. Provide regular communications to senior management internally on partnership programs and results.
Education & Experience
- Significant experience of building business with strategic partners
- Experience of managing Financial Services propositions
- Successful track record in a fast moving, high growth environment
- Start up experience preferred
- Fluency in Russian and English is required; please apply in English