Business Lead, App Store – Russia & CIS
Moscow, Moscow Region, Russia
Software and Services
The App Store is the world's largest and most innovative software store, serving hundreds of millions of Apple customers. We are looking for a dynamic, highly motivated individual to lead the App Store team in Russia and CIS markets. In this position you will oversee the editorial and business management teams who fuel content discovery, promotion and business growth. To be successful, you will work closely and collaboratively with the Russian and CIS developer communities and serve as a local representative for Worldwide Developer Relations. You will report to the Country Manager, Russia/CIS for App Store, Apple Music & iTunes.
- Extensive background running robust digital businesses with hands-on experience building or marketing software. Startup experience in the digital content space is a plus.
- Extensive experience across varying methods of monetisation (free, paid, subscription, etc).
- Experience working with international peers collaboratively, a natural networker who will develop and build strong ties to business partners and stakeholders.
- Ability to analyse and communicate results to leaders, and excels in project management skills, with fluency in Excel/Numbers and Keynote.
- Outstanding organisational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proven ability to manage deadlines and work effectively with cross-functional teams under daily and weekly deadlines.
- Deep understanding of the Apple brand and Apple’s products.
- Genuine passion for apps, mobile technology and all things digital. Well versed in pop culture.
- Strong leadership and excellent communication skills.
- Resourceful, creative, and collaborative.
The perfect candidate should: Define the strategy and manage the App Store business, driving engagement and growth. Inspire the editorial team to craft the best editorial experience. Work closely with our marketing team to build iconic and impactful campaigns. Define clear and tangible business priorities and monitor / partner for flawless execution. Identify new market trends, business opportunities and manage key industry relationships. Work closely with Operations to ensure timely deliveries and excellent customer service. Provide excellent reporting to all stakeholders across the organisation. Be a passionate advocate for design with a strong attention to detail, showing high energy and a positive attitude.
Education & Experience
Ideally holds a university degree or equivalent. MBA is a plus.
- Fluency in Russian and English is a must. Additional languages are a plus.
- This role is based in Moscow.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.