APR Major Account Leader (Re:Store Lead)
Moscow, Moscow Region, Russia
Sales and Business Development
People here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people, their expertise and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Mission of Apple Consumer Channel in Russia is to reach customers nation-wide and provide them with the best experience so that more and more people and families incorporate Apple products into their lives. APR Partners play an absolutely critical role in delivering this mission by being true ambassadors of Apple values and exemplifying Apple experience standards along all steps of customer journey. Apple in Russia is looking for APR Major Account Leader to shape and execute the strategy and drive business with the leading Apple mono-brand partner (Apple Premium Reseller) in the country. Reporting to the Consumer Country leader, you will have full accountability for influencing and driving business through key partner relationships. An engaging and collaborative leadership style, coaching skills and extraordinary negotiation skills will be critical to succeed in this role. You will play leading role in building strategic engagement with key APR partner which will require ability to communicate at C-level, see growth potential, set ambitious goals, build long term plans based on mutual commitments, as well as ability to accumulate internal and external resources to bring these plans to life, and attract and develop talented team to support company business growth. The ideal candidate will be a proven sales leader, with strong analytical skills and an excellent presenter at all levels. He/she will be able to collaborate with all key decision and execution levels in his account, with natural feel for premium retail environment and zero tolerance to low execution standards. International exposure or experience in a headquarter is a plus.
- Deep understanding of premium retail business operations and customer shopping behaviors.
- Strong sales leadership background with proven experience of managing large quality retail business - through building sustainable, collaborative and trustful relationship.
- Demonstrated ability to articulate an inspiring vision, motivate others, and develop individual talent and teams.
- Excellent commercial abilities and natural sales drive, with strategic planning and execution capabilities - ability to formulate and articulate both long-term and short-term goals and drive their smooth implementation.
- Strong large projects management skills and ability to drive cross-functional sales initiatives.
- Intellectual capability to explore new opportunities in the market, be ready to go beyond the industry norm and demonstrate creativity in problem solving, ability to think dynamically and outside of standard convention, and adapt quickly to new technical areas.
- Ability to lead the day-to-day activities of sales team by giving direction, providing support and making effective business decisions.
- Fluency in English and Russian is required.
- Key Competencies:
- Cultural agility - being able to operate in a global environment, understand how to articulate local needs to International HQ in a compelling and clear manner.
- Clear and strong intrinsic motivation to be part of something great (e.g. to be selling the best product in a given category), ideally - passion for Apple product (not brand).
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with ability to collaborate in a multi-layered organisation and to lead and influence relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Gravitas and ability to communicate with impact in both Russian and English (at CxO level)
- Analytical and conceptual thinking, ability to drill into multidimensional data and use it to inform business decisions, generate concepts, ideas and programs.
- Ability to apply well structured approach to partner business management, ability to articulate ambitious goals and implement them smoothly.
- Ability to take intelligent risks and relevant leadership decisions, keeping positive constructive dialogue with the Account team and within Apple in situations of uncertainty.
- Ability to successfully operate in a constantly changing, multinational, fast paced matrix environment.
- Clear potential for growth into next level within next 3 years.
You will be managing and developing Apple growth initiatives with leading APR partner in Russia. This position is responsible for achieving a significant portion of Apple Russia sales revenue target and will require strong collaboration which many functions and senior partners within Apple. To succeed in the role strong leadership mind-set and background is required. you will: • Lead the team of APR Major Account with a goal to maximise business performance, develop and attract talents required to drive business, create synergies, elevate and grow completeness required to achieve results, maintain strong team spirit and collaboration culture. • Build long term strategic business plans to achieve strategic objectives across all Apple product groups (iPhone, Mac, iPad, Apple Watch and all the accessories). There will be as well as particular focus on Apple services (iTunes, Apple Pay) and after sales (Apple Care) elements presence in APR partner proposition. • Drive C-level partner relationship and engage partner’s senior management team into multilayer sales initiatives driven by Apple. • Combine a deep understanding of the premium retail business in Russia with a customer-focused consultative mind-set to lead innovation. • Continually collaborate with the APR partner to uncover new business growth opportunities for an outcome where everybody wins. • Achieve and exceed assigned sales targets and be an authority in understanding and driving sales with the APR partner • Develop growth initiatives and lead cross-functional teams within Apple and APR partner to execute Apple programs with undeniable perfection. • Partner with Marcom team to achieve long-term alignment of cross-functional objectives, maximise investments and ensure quality communication execution • Partner with Operations and Apple field teams to build Apple culture and bring an extraordinary Apple experience to life in APR partner stores. • Stay on top of partner day-to-day operations to ensure flawless and efficient business flow
Education & Experience
Ideally Educated to a degree level in a quantitative or business discipline.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.