Carrier Team Lead, Russia
Moscow, Moscow Region, Russia
Sales and Business Development
People here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people, their expertise and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple in Russia is looking for Carrier Team Leader to shape and execute the strategy and drive the business with leading Telecom operators (carriers) in Russia. You will play critical role in building strategic engagement with the partner which will require ability to communicate at C-level, set ambitious targets, build long term plans based on mutual commitments, as well as ability to accumulate internal and external resources to bring these plans to life, attract and develop talented team to support company business development. Reporting to the Telecom Country leader in Russia, you will have full accountability for influencing and driving objectives through key relationships. An engaging and collaborative leadership style, coaching skills and extraordinary negotiation skills will be critical to succeed in this role. Working with Carrier channel in Russia, we are creating customer value propositions and a compelling value network through eco-systems selling, overall account strategy and opportunity finding while maintaining an excellent relationship with the Carrier up to CEO level to develop a focused and productive alliance with Apple. You must be a proven sales leader, have strong analytical skills, be an excellent presenter at all levels, be able to collaborate with all key decision and execution levels in your accounts.
- Extensive Telecom and/or Retail experience
- Sales leader with proven experience of building sustainable, collaborative and trustful relationship within dynamic environments with multiple store locations
- Strong commercial background, strategic planing and execution capabilities - ability to formulate and articulate long- term goals and implement them smoothly
- Strong project management skills to drive cross-functional sales initiatives by giving direction, providing support and making effective business decisions.
- Intellectual capability to explore new opportunities in the market, be ready to go beyond the industry norm and demonstrate creativity in problem solving, ability to think dynamically and outside of standard convention, and adapt quickly to new technical areas.
- Ability to lead the day-to-day sales activities of sales team by giving direction, providing support and making effective business decisions. Attention to detail, hands on.
- International exposure or experience in headquarter is a plus.
- Fluency in English and Russian is required.
- Key competencies
- Cultural agility - being able to operate in a global environment, understand how to articulate local needs to International HQ in a compelling and clear manner.
- Clear and strong intrinsic motivation to be part of something great (e.g. to be selling the best product in a given category), ideally - passion for Apple product (not brand).
- Demonstrated ability to articulate an inspiring vision, motivate others, and develop individual talent and teams.
- Gravitas and ability to communicate with impact in both Russian and English (at CEO level)
- Analytical and conceptual thinking, ability to drill into multidimensional data and use it to inform business decisions, generate concepts, ideas and programs.
- Ability to apply well-structured approach to partner business management, ability to articulate ambitious goals and implement them smoothly.
- Attention to detail, very hands on.
You will stay on top of carrier channel strategy, accounts history, competitor’s activities, emerging trends and understand how to build and capitalise on internal and external opportunities. This position is responsible for achieving a significant portion of Apple Russia sales revenue target and would require strong collaboration which many functions and senior partners within Apple. To succeed on the role strong leadership mind-set and background is required. You will: • Lead Carrier team with a goal to maximise team performance, develop ad attract talents required to drive business, create synergies, elevate and grow completeness required to achieve results, maintain strong team spirit and collaboration culture • Build long term strategic business plans to achieve strategic objectives across all Apple product groups. The iPhone sales makes up the majority of revenue, but focus includes iPad, Apple TV and Apple accessories including Beats and AppleCare • Achieve or exceed assigned sales quotas and be an authority in understanding and driving sales through the carrier channels • Develop growth initiatives and lead cross-functional teams within Apple and the Carrier to execute Demand generation programs with perfection • Partner with local Marcom team to achieve long-term alignment of cross-functional objectives, maximise investments and ensure quality communication execution • Partner with Operations and Apple field teams to bring an extraordinary Apple experience to life in stores • Stay on top of partner day-to-day operations to ensure flawless and efficient business flow • Combine a deep understanding of the carrier business in Russia with a customer-focused consultative mind-set to lead innovation • Continually collaborate with the partner carrier to uncover new business growth opportunities for an outcome where everybody wins. • Support the execution of Apple’s global enterprise strategy within the carrier channel
Education & Experience
Degree level in a quantitative or business discipline.
- Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.