MTS Account Executive
Moscow, Moscow Region, Russia
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. As a member of Russian Telecom Team, you will be responsible for shaping and executing the strategy and driving the business with one of the leading telco operators in Russia. You will play a critical role that is focused on crafting and driving our strategic relationship with the partner, will consult and influence the executive team within the carrier organisation to grow Apple’s business across all lines including iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Apple Watch and Accessories – all contributing to driving the partner’s business forward. Reporting to the Telecom Country leader in Russia, you will have full management of influencing and driving objectives through key relationships. Strong leadership, mentoring and extraordinary presentation skills are needed to succeed in this role.
- Extensive telecom experience within the region
- Successful track record of growing a carrier relationship in a similar role as a National or Global Account Manager at a OEM manufacturer
- Multiple retail channel management experience, including channel development skills, and the ability to interact at senior levels.
- “will to win” attitude and the energy and aim to embrace this significant challenge. This should include an excellent reputation and extensive contacts within the wireless environment.
- You will have the intellectual capability to explore new opportunities in the market. Additionally, you will feel comfortable in dealing with ambiguity.
- You will go beyond the industry norm and demonstrate creativity in problem solving, ability to think dynamically and outside of standard convention, and adapt quickly to new technical areas.
- We promote innovation and new technology to further improve Apple's hardware performance and user experience.
We are creating customer value propositions and a compelling value network through eco-systems selling, overall account strategy and opportunity finding while maintaining an excellent relationship with the carrier up to CxO level to develop a focused and productive alliance with Apple. You will stay on top of competitor's activities, account history, emerging trends and understand how to build and capitalise on internal and external opportunities. This position is responsible for achieving a significant portion of Apple’s Telecom sales revenue target and would require strong collaboration which many functions and senior partners within Apple. To succeed on the role strong leadership mind-set and background is required. You will: -Develop the tactical plans and activities with the carrier that will result in the successful achievement of the carrier’s iPhone and/or iPad sell through targets -Build long term strategic business plans to achieve strategic objectives across all Apple product groups. The iPhone sales makes up the majority of revenue, but focus includes iPad, Apple TV and Apple accessories including Beats and AppleCare -Achieve or exceed assigned sales quotas and be an authority in understanding and driving sales through the carrier channels -Combine a deep understanding of the carrier business in Russia with a customer-focused consultative mind-set to lead innovation -Develop growth initiatives and lead cross-functional teams within Apple and the Carrier to execute programs with perfection -Continually collaborate with the partner carrier to uncover new business growth opportunities for an outcome where everybody wins. -Partner with Operations and Apple field teams to bring an extraordinary Apple experience to life in stores -Support the execution of Apple’s global enterprise strategy within the carrier channel.
Education & Experience
Ideally Educated to degree level in a quantitative or business discipline. Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.
- Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.