MVideo Account Executive
Moscow, Moscow Region, Russia
Sales and Business Development
People here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people, their expertise and their ideas that inspireы the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple in Russia is looking for Retail Major Account Executive to work with a leading consumer electronics retailer in the country to shape and execute growth strategy and drive Apple business with this account. Mission of Apple Consumer Channel in Russia is to reach customers nation-wide and build the best experience along the entire customer journey so that more and more people and families incorporate Apple products into their lives. Consumer Electronics Retail is one of the key channels for Apple in delivering this mission. Retail Major Account Executive will play critical role in maintaining strong engagement with the partner which will require ability to communicate at relevant levels of partner organisation, gage growth potential, reach ambitious targets and execute long term development plans based on mutual commitments. Reporting to the Major Account Leader, Retail Major Account Executive will have accountability for driving and executing objectives through key peer partner relationships and strong internal business partnerships. An engaging and collaborative work style, positivity and can-do attitude, strong drive for results, as well as extraordinary interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills will be critical to succeed in this role. Ideal candidate must be a proven sales professional, have strong analytical skills, be an excellent presenter, be able to collaborate with all key relevant decision and execution levels in his account. International exposure or experience in a headquarter is a plus.
- Deep understanding of retail business operations and customer shopping behaviours.
- Strong sales background with proven experience of managing large national retail accounts - through building sustainable, collaborative and trustful relationships.
- Strong commercial background, sales planning and execution capabilities - ability to formulate and articulate goals and implement them smoothly.
- Ability to contribute to cross-functional developmental projects by being a proactive team-worker and communicator, providing support and making effective business decisions.
- Intellectual capability to explore new opportunities in the market, be ready to go beyond the industry norm and demonstrate creativity in problem solving, ability to think dynamically and outside of standard convention, and adapt quickly to new technical areas.
- Ability to run day-to-day sales activities with retail partner and with multiple internal business partners (both local and international).
- Fluency in English and Russian is required.
- Key Competences:
- Cultural agility - being able to operate in a global environment, understand how to articulate local needs to International HQ in a compelling and clear manner.
- Clear and strong intrinsic motivation to be part of something great (e.g. to be selling the best product in a given category), ideally - passion for Apple product (not brand).
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with ability to collaborate in a multi-layered organisation and to persuade and influence relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Analytical and conceptual thinking, ability to drill into multidimensional data and use it to inform business decisions, generate concepts, ideas and programs.
- Ability to apply well structured approach to partner business management, ability to articulate ambitious goals and implement them with tenacity.
- Ability to successfully operate in a constantly changing, multinational, fast paced matrix environment.
- Ability to get right things done on time individually and through others.
- Attention to details, very hands on.
- Clear potential for growth into next level within next 3 years
Retail Major Account Executive will be part of Major Account team, and will be responsible for achieving a significant portion of Apple Russia sales revenue target. This will require strong collaboration with many functions and senior partners within Apple. To succeed in this role ambitious result-driven mind-set and strong sales background is required. You will: • Work to maximise business performance by contributing to design and driving execution of all key elements of account development plan; account development plans cover business initiatives on all Apple products lines (iPhone, Mac, iPad, Apple Watch, accessories), as well as Apple services (iTunes, Apple Pay) and after sales (Apple Care) elements. • Develop and execute sales activities plans that will result in the successful achievement of the Retailer’s sell through targets in both quarter and annual planning horizons. Achieve and exceed assigned sales targets and be a driving force in generating sales with retail partner. • Maintain general supply chain operations with the Account to ensure product range availability at the points of sales on time and in full. • Drive multiple peer partner relationship and engage partner’s team into multilayer sales initiatives driven by Apple. • Be a proactive member of cross-functional teams within Apple and Retailer to drive launch and execution of Apple programs with perfection. • Partner with Apple Marcom team to achieve long-term alignment of cross-functional objectives, maximise investments and ensure highest quality in communication execution. • Partner with Apple Operations and Apple Field Staff teams to bring extraordinary Apple experience to life in partner stores. • Relentlessly stay on top of partner day-to-day operations to ensure flawless and efficient business flow. • Continually collaborate with the retail partner to uncover new business growth opportunities for an outcome where everybody wins.
Education & Experience
Ideally Educated to a degree level in a quantitative or business discipline.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.