Apple Territory Leader - Moscow (Retail Partners)
Moscow, Moscow Region, Russia
As an Apple Territory Leader, you are responsible for the sales performance, customer experience, quality and advocacy in a territory across Retail and Telco channel non-staffed points of sale. It’s expected you have a deep understanding of the market, demographics, and behaviour of consumer and consumer offers within your territory in order to provide the internal sales and marketing teams with recommendations and insights on regular basis. You are a natural leader who’s passionate about Apple and influences the partner to drive sales opportunities and elevate customer experience the Apple way, where the customer is surprised and delighted in every interaction with Apple products in assigned territory. You prioritise store visits and you spend approximately 80% of your time in channel partner interface.
- 5+ years experience in retail selling or territory sales management
- Strong ability to analyse sales data, qualitative feedback and observations to provide weekly recommendations and perspectives to internal sales and marketing teams
- Ability to influence, negotiate, motivate and align store management and personnel to Apple’s strategic sales goals within the assigned territory
- Extraordinary solution based selling, mentorship and presentation skills
- Validated executive presentation and negotiation skills
- Fluent verbal and written English
- High standard of values, ethics, integrity and trust
As an Apple Territory Leader, you are accountable for driving extraordinary business results and Apple advocacy levels by: - Influencing partner store management and partner sales staff to deliver on business objectives - Working closely with the senior store leadership to ensure sales and advocacy efforts are optimised and targets exceeded - Mentoring, coaching and role modelling for partner store staff on our products, services and merchandising guidelines and delivering the Apple Customer Experience - Ensure that Apple product merchandising is consistently up to the standards and updated as required to meet brand guidelines - Building excitement about the Apple brand and product with partner staff and management - Analyse and report business results and trends with partner store and district leadership team members - Reporting business results and competitive trends to the RSM and providing insightful recommendations on weekly basis to internal teams
Education & Experience
- Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.