Apple Solutions Consultant Supervisor - Moscow (Retail Partners)
Moscow, Moscow Region, Russia
As an ASC Supervisor you are responsible for the sales performance, customer experience, quality and advocacy within Retail channel in assigned territory. You will supervise a team of Apple Solution Consultants (ASCs) providing leadership and encouragement to achieve their quantitative and qualitative goals. It’s expected you build a best-in-class team to ensure they have all tools necessary to turn their skills and talent into amazing results. You lead your team to perform through a balanced combination of remote management and working side by side during in-store visits (80% of the working time). You are a natural leader who’s passionate about Apple and drives sales and customer experience through mentorship, feedback, coaching and role modelling for the ASC team. Your knowledge and passion about Apple helps keep you up to date with the competitive landscape and trends.
- 5+ years supervisory or leadership experience in a dynamic, result driven environment, as well as proven success in developing customer centric mindset
- Validated ability to hire, motivate, coach, train and lead team members to consistently provide amazing customer experience and results
- Understands the importance and is skilled at giving and getting feedback up, down and across
- Ability to motivate and develop a high performing team through a consistent combination of remote management and working side by side
- Consistent track record of success in the delivery of quotas
- Ability to work autonomously and deal with ambiguity resolving issues to the best outcome for the business and the customer
- Extraordinary communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent verbal and written English
- High standard of values, ethics, integrity and trust
- Supervising and developing the team on day to day basis - Setting the team’s quantitative and qualitative targets in alignment with country business targets and objectives - Driving the team to achieve and exceed their qualitative and quantitative goals - Actively promote, role-model and support diversity in the workplace through staffing, promotions, training and career development - Analysing weekly, monthly, quarterly performance against goals, Key Performance Indicators and objectives - Building and executing development programs for the team to ensure necessary skillsets and knowledge to achieve performance targets - Reporting business results and market competitive trends to Regional Sales Managers (RSMs) and providing insightful recommendations on a weekly basis - Ensuring that Apple product merchandising is consistently up to the standard and updated as required to meet brand guidelines for assigned territory - Active involvement into all store level activities to ensure sales and advocacy efforts are optimised and targets exceeded for assigned territory - Establishing and maintaining extraordinary relationships with partner store management
Education & Experience
- Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.