App Store Business Manager, Russia & CIS
Moscow, Moscow Region, Russia
Software and Services
The App Store is the world's largest and most innovative software store, serving hundreds of millions of Apple customers. We are looking for a dynamic, highly motivated App Store manager that will be ‘on the pulse’ and ready to take the App Store in Russia and CIS to the next level.
- You'll be the perfect fit for this role if you have / are:
- An extensive background running robust digital businesses with hands-on experience building or marketing software. Startup experience in the digital content space is an a plus.
- You have extensive experience across varying methods of monetisation (free, paid, subscription, etc).
- You have experience working with international peers collaboratively, and are a natural networker who will develop and build strong ties to business partners.
- You are able to analyse and communicate results to leaders, and excel in project management skills, with fluency in Excel/Numbers and Keynote.
- You have excellent organisational skills which enable you to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- You have proven your ability to manage deadlines and work effectively with cross-functional teams under daily and weekly deadlines.
- You have a deep understanding of the Apple brand and Apple’s products.
- You’re passionate about apps, mobile technology and all things digital. Well versed in pop culture.
- You are resourceful, creative, and collaborative.
In this role you will: Help define the strategy for the App Store business in your region, focusing on driving engagement and growth. Work closely and collaboratively with the Russian and CIS app developer communities. Work closely with our editorial and marketing teams to build iconic and impactful campaigns. Define clear and tangible business priorities and monitor / partner for flawless execution. Identify new market trends, business opportunities and manage key industry relationships. Stay connected with Operations to ensure timely deliveries and excellent customer service. Provide excellent reporting to all teams. Be a passionate advocate for design with a strong attention to detail, showing high energy and a positive attitude.
Education & Experience
You ideally hold a university degree or equivalent.
- You are expected to be fluent in Russian and in English. Additional languages are an advantage.