Beats Market Leader, Russia
Moscow, Moscow Region, Russia
At Beats by Dr. Dre™, we are committed to inspiring an audio revolution through the emotion of sound. At our core, we are a culture company. We believe product is king and everything we do tells a story that inspires. We are dreamers, not afraid to take chances and live in the connection of our consumers. How do we start a revolution and redefine a category? We listen hard, find the truth and keep telling global stories that are relevant. We do not believe in boundaries, only in opportunities where we can build extraordinary experiences. Beats by Dre is seeking an experienced business professional with a proven track record of market development, brand building and leading cross-functional teams. The Beats Market Leader (BML) will be responsible for setting country-level business strategy incorporating brand and channel marketing, sales activities, and insight driven market and competitor analysis. BML will drive brand awareness and consistency at channel, country and partner-level business results, and inform Geo and Worldwide level leaders on progress towards goals as well as finding opportunities on a consistent basis. You are an ambitious leader who people will want to follow. You are passionate about achieving business results and will champion initiatives. You are a strategic thinker with a background in business development, sales and marketing. A strong communicator, storyteller and presenter, you will present to and interact with C-level partner executives and collaborate cross-functionally with Apple leaders and teams. You are willing to take a servant leadership approach when needed.
- You have significant experience across Sales, Marketing, Finance, and Business Development.
- You have strong planning and budgeting experience - this is a requirement.
- Deep understanding of consumer electronics across all routes to market in local Geo.
- Experience demonstrating business analytics and identifying risks and opportunities through partner and market level data.
- Ability to own and methodically plan for the delivery of go-to-market marketing campaigns and programs with our partners.
- Expert in building and delivering C-level presentations both internally and externally.
- You will have capability to size and prioritize opportunities.
- You are dedicated and highly adaptive with ability to quickly tackle problems.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to organize workload throughout the day to meet project timelines and deadlines.
Creation and development of business and channel marketing plan by channel/partner Work with relevant partners to ensure transparency and ownership of important metrics, and relevant accountability by department is set – both internal and external to Beats Regular communication on performance versus metrics Regular review of plan to ensure continued success with key partners Work within the wider business teams to support with sales opportunities to improve revenue Provide monthly/quarterly pipeline and forecast to business in alignment with business needs Stay on top of technology and industry trends Represent the business at industry events
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree required or equivalent experience. Post graduate experience a plus.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Please apply in English.