Advertising Manager, Russia
Moscow, Moscow Region, Russia
Marcom is Apple’s Global Marketing Communications group. We lead all aspects of all of Apple’s advertising and marketing to ensure the flawless development and execution of world-class communications. The Advertising Manager will be responsible for the creative development, production, deployment and evaluation of our advertising campaigns. You’ll brief our creative and media agencies, and handle the localisation and amplification of campaigns to work effectively in Russia. Other responsibilities include obtaining creative approvals, the ongoing monitoring and optimisation of campaigns and budget management.
- You're passionate about creativity and have an eye for detail.
- You're able to lead and inspire the team, both the external agency and the wider team within Marcom.
- You can judge creativity and understand Apple’s tone of voice and guidelines, in order to give constructive creative feedback to the agency.
- You bring substantial experience working within a global client and agency structure (either a creative agency, media agency, or client side), with a track record of running ad campaigns for global brands.
- Your strong media understanding (traditional as well as digital) enables you to manage and optimize media plans with the agency.
- You have strong production knowledge (broadcast, outdoor, print and digital).
- You have the ability to learn new processes and technology quickly.
- You love to work with others. We work very collaboratively here.
- You to prioritise and work quickly and efficiently within very tight time frames.
- You have a hands-on, can-do approach to solving problems.
- Your English communications skills are excellent - written and oral.
- Remarkable attention to detail and lots of passion for the brand!
- Patience and a good sense of humour. (There will be days when you'll need it.)
Handle the implementation of all advertising creative, working with our media and creative agency’s account team and Apple internal teams (Product Marketing, PR, Legal and Business Affairs) to evaluate recommendations for relevance and effectiveness within the market. Coordinate creative validation with the local Creative team. Ensure that work originated by the Worldwide Advertising team can be effectively localised; monitor issues such as cultural relevance and market priorities, legal constraints. Ensure effective localisation process while maintaining Apple’s brand positioning; keeping a consistent look and feel from one media form to another, and from one campaign to another. Ensure that all localised work created by the agency meets Apple’s standards for creative excellence, technical accuracy, integrity of claims and protection our intellectual property rights, trademarks and legal lines. Manage all media plans and evaluate the effectiveness of media recommendations based on regional media understanding. Find and present opportunities of how advertising campaigns can be amplified based on market priorities, country related cultural and media opportunities. Evaluate and approve production estimates, handle finance workflow and regularly challenge the agency on cost leverage. Organise and lead weekly agency advertising status meetings. Prepare “campaign launch” announcements and presentations to share advertising activity with the broader internal teams. Follow industry trends and competitive activity.
Education & Experience
- Extensive international travel (up to 8-10 weeks per year)
- Fluent Russian and English are essential
- Please apply in English