Platform Specialist (Account Management), Advertising Platforms
Moscow, Moscow Region, Russia
Software and Services
At Apple, we don’t just create products — we create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of our teams and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts! Our Advertising Platforms are a set of technologies that enable thriving ecosystems for Apple’s content partners: We help publishers and developers to earn money for the work that they produce, and we help consumers to discover amazing content that iOS developers are crafting for their iPhone and iPad. Apple Search Ads in the App Store are an easy, efficient and incredibly fast-growing platform for app discovery. With over 65% of all app downloads resulting directly from a search on the App Store, Search Ads is quickly becoming the platform of choice for app promotion for iOS developers.
- You will have a solid background in Account Management, operations or other client facing sales support functions.
- Strong understanding of the mobile market and keen passion for the ever-changing digital space.
- You'll ideally have in-depth knowledge of the performance market.
- Outstanding collaboration, prioritisation and planning skills.
- Excel numeric and analytical skills are critical for this role.
- Clear eye and focus on detail and trends, combined with the aptitude to react fast to ensure we deliver our clients the best in market service, whilst keeping a cool head under pressure.
- You will empower the client partner team in selling to customers at C-Suite whilst also being able to understand and optimise data at account level.
- Excellent communications skills, able to listen effectively, socialize ideas across functions and articulate the business visions both internally and externally.
- Passionate about working across teams, driving a culture of collaboration and shared success.
- Team player with the capability to work in a fast paced environment and adapt to new business opportunities.
- Very professional and positive attitude.
- Track record of success and over achievement.
You will be responsible for leading, growing and developing our key accounts both existing and new. You'll have a hands-on client facing account management role. You will grow a book of business, through making recommendations to clients on how they best optimise their campaigns to hit their business goals whilst also forging a long-term partnership. You will build long term trusted relationships with key search ads clients, agencies and developers. You will in many cases act as the Search Ads face for these critical accounts so it is key that you demonstrate, enthusiasm and passion for their business whilst maintaining the highest levels of integrity. You will work closely with the client partners who act as our frontline sales team. You will play a critical role in driving the right team culture that ensures the business hits its revenue targets, CSI targets and other specific metrics (CPT, CPA). You lead by example and ensure we are providing an extraordinary service for all customers. You will also help to craft the identity and values of the platform specialist team. You will be required to report your business through the right channels, utilising salesforce and other internal business management tools. You will become an expert in the tools that we use to support the business. You will make sure we are working closely with the marketing and product team to feedback market sentiment on products. This is an incredibly exciting opportunity to join the Platform Specialist team at Search Ads! This team is critical to the business success and has to be able to combine their skillset of analysing data and optimising accounts with the ability articulate this in clear and simple terms with clients directly.
Education & Experience
- Please apply in English to ensure your application can be reviewed.