Search Ads - Platform Specialist Manager
Moscow, Moscow Region, Russia
Software and Services
At Apple, we don’t just create products — we create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of our teams and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts! Our Advertising Platforms are a set of technologies that enable thriving ecosystems for Apple’s content partners: We help publishers and developers to earn money for the work that they produce, and we help consumers to discover amazing content that iOS developers are crafting for their iPhone and iPad. Apple Search Ads in the App Store are an easy, efficient and incredibly fast-growing platform for app discovery! With over 65% of all app downloads resulting directly from a search on the App Store, Search Ads is quickly becoming the platform of choice for app promotion for iOS developers. In this role, you will grow and lead a team that is responsible for account managing, optimising and developing our key accounts. Critically the team will have a clear focus on customer satisfaction as well as revenue targets. You’ll use your knowledge of developers, advertisers and agencies to build and maintain positive and productive relationships with marketers of all size and type. Whilst this team may be responsible for winning new accounts they are critical in growing our largest accounts and identifying our growth accounts. You’ll quickly gain the respect and support of both management and other employees by achieving business goals and demonstrating good judgment, business acumen, balance, objectivity, teamwork, quiet confidence, and trustworthiness. You will also have direct management responsibility for a team of platform specialists.
- Demonstrable experience leading highly successful teams ideally in digital account management.
- Experience and evidence of crafting best in market team cultures, of building, developing and retaining talent.
- Demonstrable online, digital or performance marketing experience, ideally working in the mobile and data market.
- Strong understanding of the mobile market and keen passion for the ever-changing digital space. A strong understanding for the performance market.
- Aptitude to support the Client Partner team in selling to customers at C-Suite whilst also understanding and optimising data at account level.
- Ability to organise the team, keep them focused on the critical business priorities whilst also being able to step back and see the bigger picture.
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to listen effectively, socialize ideas across functions and articulate the business visions both internally and externally.
- You're passionate about working across teams, driving a culture of collaboration and shared success.
- Team player with the capability to work in a fast paced environment and adapt to new business opportunities.
- Extremely professional and positive attitude.
- Track record of success and over achievement.
Management of the Platform Specialist Team, who are responsible for managing and growing our main accounts. You will be leading and developing this team, whilst remaining very hands on with our biggest customers. Driving the right team culture that ensures the business hits its revenue targets, CSI targets and other specific metrics (CPT, CPA). Leading by example and ensuring we are delivering outstanding service for all customers. Ensuring the team are reporting their business through the accurate channels, utilising salesforce and other internal business management tools. Enable the team to work closely and efficiently with the Client Partner team to create the efficient working relationship that delivers the best experience for our customers. Working closely with the marketing and product team to feedback market sentiment on products. In short this is an incredibly exciting opportunity to lead the Platform Specialist team at Search Ads. This team is critical to the business success and has to be able to combine their skillset of analysing data and optimising accounts with the expertise to run client meetings at senior levels.
Education & Experience
- Please apply in English to ensure your application can be reviewed.