Search Ads - Client Partner Manager
Moscow, Moscow Region, Russia
Software and Services
At Apple, we don’t just create products — we create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of our teams and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts! Our Advertising Platforms are a set of technologies that enable thriving ecosystems for Apple’s content partners: We help publishers and developers to earn money for the work that they produce, and we help consumers to discover amazing content that iOS developers are crafting for their iPhone and iPad. Apple Search Ads in the App Store are an easy, efficient and incredibly fast-growing platform for app discovery. With over 65% of all app downloads resulting directly from a search on the App Store, Search Ads is quickly becoming the platform of choice for app promotion for iOS developers! In this role, you will grow and lead a team that is responsible for revenue generation and customer happiness. You’ll use your knowledge of developers, advertisers and agencies to build and maintain positive and productive relationships with marketers of all size and type. You’ll quickly gain the respect and support of both management and other employees by achieving business goals and demonstrating good judgment, eye for business, balance, objectivity, teamwork, quiet confidence, and trustworthiness. You will also have direct management responsibility for a team of Client Partners (our client facing sales team) and the Platform Specialist Manager and their direct reports.
- Strong management experience leading highly successful teams.
- Experience and evidence of crafting best in market team cultures, of building, developing and retaining talent.
- Demonstrate a long career in online, digital or performance marketing experience, ideally working in the mobile and data market, with strong contacts at clients, agencies and developers.
- Strong understanding of the mobile market and keen passion for the ever-changing digital space. A strong understanding for the performance market.
- Skilled in selling to customers at C-Suite whilst also being able to activate day to day planners.
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to listen effectively, socialize ideas across functions and articulate the business visions both internally and externally.
- Passionate about working across teams, driving a culture of collaboration and shared success.
- Team player with the capability to work in a fast paced environment and adapt to new business opportunities.
- Extremely professional and positive attitude.
- Track record of success and over achievement.
Leadership of the Client Partner Team, who are responsible for sourcing, managing and growing the largest client, developer and agency relationships. Leading and developing this team, whilst remaining very hands on with our biggest customers. Management of the Platform Specialist Manager, whose team are developing the search ads accounts, maximising revenue and also maximising customer happiness. Driving the right sales culture that ensures we hit revenue targets, CSI targets and other specific metrics (CPT, CPA). Leading by example and driving the deliver of outstanding service for all customers. Ensuring the team are reporting their business through the accurate channels, utilising salesforce and other internal business management tools. Ensuring we are working closely with the marketing and product team to feedback market sentiment on products, whilst also having a clear view on the wider dynamics of the digital marketing space (view-ability, attribution, competitor analysis etc). In short this is an incredibly exciting opportunity to lead an amazing sales team (Client Partners), driving revenue, client acquisition, customer retention whilst enabling the team to provide market leading service to our customers. Your management of the Platform Specialist Manager will also ensure that we are aligned with our fantastic account managers (Platform Specialists) who are managing key accounts won by the Client Partners.
Education & Experience
- Please apply in English to ensure your application can be reviewed.