Editor, Apple TV – Russia + CIS
Moscow, Moscow Region, Russia
Software and Services
At Apple, we celebrate stories. Stories told through words, music, games - and of course through movies and TV series. With the introduction of Apple TV+ and Apple TV Channels around the world, we are doubling down on offering amazing content, both produced by Apple and our partners. To help customers find their way to the best stories told in our video offerings, our editorial team selects the most creative content to feature in our storefronts. We are looking for a passionate editor for our Apple Video and Apple TV services. Think in scripts, dream in technicolor and have a widescreen view of the media landscape? Then we want to hear from you!
- Experience (5+ years) in curation and programming in the TV/movie industry.
- You love series and movies more than anything and have an extensive knowledge about the field, even beyond your own personal tastes.
- Passion for and understanding of Apple brand and products.
- Comfortable delivering against tight and sometimes shifting deadlines.
- Extraordinary social and relationship-building interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with international peers collaboratively across timezones.
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously.
- An ability to analyse and communicate results clearly and effectively to leaders with proficiency in Excel/Numbers and Keynote.
- You are creative and resourceful and know how to think different.
In this role, you will: Curate local storefronts to make sure our customers are presented with the best content available across TV and movies. Work with various international teams to manage the scheduling of new releases and execute on promotions. Be aware of topical cultural moments and local releases, building and executing on-store promotions and campaigns based on these. Support and communicate with local and international content creators and providers. Maintain the Apple tone of voice and branding across our storefronts. Follow a style guide, and work with content management systems.
Education & Experience
BA/BSc degree in a related field is a plus.
- Fluency in English and Russian is required. Additional languages are a plus.
- Please apply in English to ensure your application can be reviewed.