Localisation Producer, Apple Media Services – Russia
Moscow, Moscow Region, Russia
Software and Services
Apple revolutionised personal technology with the introduction of the Macintosh in 1984. Today, Apple leads the world in innovation with iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple Watch and Apple TV. Apple’s software platforms provide seamless experiences across all Apple devices and empower people with breakthrough services including the App Store, Apple Music, Apple TV App, iTunes, Apple Books, Apple Podcasts, Apple Pay and iCloud. We are looking for a dynamic, multifaceted and solution-focused individual to support the localisation of our Apple Media Services in Russia, with a primary focus on Apple Music, Apple TV App and iTunes. This position requires strong project management skills as well as a sparkly mix of linguistic expertise and editorial creativity. Our ideal candidate is resourceful and knows how to think different.
- Experience in digital content production with a focus on copywriting, editing and/or localisation.
- Solid understanding of the Apple brand and products. We are hoping you will be a user of Apple Music, Apple TV App and iTunes so that you understand the content offering and how it works!
- Outstanding organisational skills and a strong attention to detail.
- Comfortable delivering against tight and sometimes shifting deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an ability to work with international partners collaboratively across timezones.
- Experience working with content management systems and a desire to learn new tools and workflows.
- Ability to report on key achievements and takeaways in an analytical, concise and visual manner.
In this role you will: Manage multiple creative writing and transcreation projects simultaneously from beginning to end. This involves reviewing source files, handling vendor queries, tracking deadlines and importing deliverables into content management systems. Work closely with our business and marketing teams to provide locally relevant editorial content for campaigns around new releases and local moments. Prioritise and select the right tasks on which to focus from among the multiple projects competing for our attention. Work with developing content management systems and processes, and drive positive changes to gain efficiency. Maintain the Apple tone and voice through a tight collaboration with external writers and reviewers, guiding them on style and providing meaningful feedback on deliverables.
Education & Experience
BA/BSc degree in a related field is a plus.
- Fluency in English and Russian is required. Additional languages are a plus.
- Regular international travel may be required.
- Please apply in English to ensure your application can be reviewed.