PR Manager, Russia
Moscow, Moscow Region, Russia
Imagine what you could do here! At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. You bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Apple's communications team informs the world about the company, our innovative products and services, and the values that drive our company. We’re looking for trailblazing, collaborative professionals from a variety of creative fields. If that’s you, then your next home may be here. Come and do the best and most exciting work of your career at Apple!
- In depth issues analysis and building strong ties with experts such as health care professionals, artists, film makers and key opinion leaders
- Ability to identify a strategic network of Russian opinion leaders to build relations and to plan and execute strategic and creative projects to showcase Apple products to our customers
- Ability to understand complex topics such as health, accessibility, values and corporate issues and connect with the appropriate network of advocates
- Strong media and influencer knowledge and relationships in the consumer lifestyle space and a proven track record developing and placing stories across Russian media landscape
- Highly creative, especially in building relationships and partnerships with consumer influencers and content creators
- Experience in managing product launches/events, product reviews and momentum programs
- Effective collaborator with the ability to work cross functionally across teams and geos
- Ability to quickly analyze media coverage and sentiment and apply insights
- Fluent Russian speaker/writer and with excellent English writing and speaking skills
We are currently seeking a PR Manager to join our corporate communications team in Russia as a highly creative, dynamic storyteller who will help drive fresh ideas and establish strong ties with a network of advocates beyond just press/influencers. This person needs to craft a strategic narrative for our product features and connect with a highly influential network. Establish a long term strategic narrative/messaging for our product features including in the area of health, wellness, creativity. This person needs to be a writer and able to develop thoughtful in depth pitches and editorials on complex issues/topics. Able to build strong networks with solid advocates community. Able to manage launch activities. Able to identify and manage potential trending issues in a continuous news cycle. Additionally, the Manager will be building and maintaining relationships with key opinion leaders, lifestyle influencers from artists, health and wellness practitioners, designers and other advocates that make a difference.
Education & Experience
- Please apply in English to ensure your application can be reviewed.