Apple TV App, Movies and iBooks Business Lead - Northern Europe
Stockholm, Stockholm, Sweden
Do you love TV & Movies? Do you love iBooks? This is an amazing opportunity for someone who lives and breathes content to join Apple's Northern European team in Stockholm. In this role, you will lead the Apple TV App (Norway & Sweden), Movies, and iBooks business across Northern European (Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg). You will thrive in a dynamic, fast paced and international environment as well as enjoy leading a high performing team.
- Experience working for an OTT provider, studio, publisher, retailer or platform within Northern Europe.
- Demonstrate a track record of scaling and delivering success in a fast-paced, collaborative and fun working environment.
- You will have deep experience and knowledge of the Northern European media landscape. Existing relationships with key partners in the industry will also be essential to the role.
- Unbridled passion and expertise for local content.
- Comfortable with working across multiple functions, locations and timezones as and when necessary.
Responsible for leading the Northern Europe TV App, Movies & iBooks editorial teams based across multiple locations. The role will report into the Country Manager for Northern Europe and you will be based in the Stockholm office. Deliver an excellent local and contextual customer experience and lead day to day business relationships with key regional partners. Develop and execute compelling promotional, featuring and partnership plans across all storefronts to help drive new customer acquisition, retention, and growth. Identifying and on-boarding new content owners and strategic partners. Drive eco-system initiatives in partnership with other business teams. Identify new market trends, business opportunities, and key potential relationships.
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree in Business or related, MBA or equivalent degree preferred.
- This role requires an extraordinary leader and people manager who can demonstrate excellent written and verbal skills.
- Collaboration is key to success at Apple - we are looking for a positive and dedicated individual who thrives in a diverse, international and team driven environment.
- You will be detail orientated and comfortable with taking a hands on approach with the ability to focus, simplify and scale multiple projects at the same time.
- You will be able to demonstrate strong analytical skills as well as be able to translate data into executable actions and results.
- Business fluency in English is required. An additional Nordic and / or BENELUX language skills are preferred.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.