App Store Editor, Northern Europe
Stockholm, Stockholm, Sweden
Sales and Business Development
We are seeking an App Store Editor (12 month maternity cover starting from November 2018) for the Northern European region (Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, the Netherlands, Belgium & Luxembourg). This position is based in Stockholm.
- Previous experience or employment positions in content discovery, writing and editorial.
- Previous experience working with content management systems.
- A real passion for apps, a champion of technology and all things digital.
- Excellent understanding of the depth and breadth of software, across all Apple products.
- Excel working cross-functionally.
- Strong sense of design. You must be able to dissect a user interface and evaluate its usability, highlighting only the strongest and most visually appealing content.
- Comfortable working under weekly, sometimes daily, deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication plus total attention to detail.
As the App Store Editor you will help our customers to find the most amazing content by building and editing features that showcase the very best content on the App store. You will be an expert editor with deep knowledge about technology, entertainment and app culture, ready to build an amazing user experience. You will also be responsible for identifying trends whilst building local editorial strategies As well as judicial editorial judgement, the role requires skills in digital production. It is important that you are able to produce the store — to the highest quality — working with multiple partners, under strict time pressure and drive editorial vision. This is a fast-paced work environment so you will be flexible in approach, able to juggle multiple deliveries simultaneously and be comfortable with ambiguity. Collaboration is key to success, we are looking for a positive and dedicated person who thrives in team environments.
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree in Business or related, MBA or equivalent degree preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal fluency in English - Additional Nordic and / or BENELUX language skills are desired.
- Must be available for a full 12 month period starting from late 2018.