APR Business Manager, Sweden ( Maternity Cover)
Stockholm, Stockholm, Sweden
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers. At the end of the day, we are here to grow Apple’s B2B business through partnering with our business channel resellers, partners and carriers. We develop programs and strategies that enable businesses to transform the way people work. To realize this goal, we build relationships, develop partner capabilities and programs—at all levels from tactical to strategic. We collaborate closely with internal and external partners to craft plans that scale the business and adoption of the Apple ecosystem. We are looking for an inspiring and intelligent profile, with great interpersonal skills, who is capable of defining and driving an agenda for growth of the APR (Apple Premium Reseller) channel in Sweden. A rare opportunity to watch and lead the growth of the world’s most admired brand in a premium mono-brand retail environment. The role involves setting the strategic direction for the channel in Sweden, executing against overall Apple objectives set at WW, EMEIA and country levels. You will have experience from high-quality branded retail. As an APR Business Manager, you are responsible for developing and running the entire APR business.
- An ability to build and maintain relationships with channel partners at the most senior levels, including strategic account planning, target setting and performance management
- Excellent communication skills with advanced problem solving ability
- Ability to perform under pressure and thrive in a target driven environment
- Obsession for the highest quality in combination with good judgement and a true business mindset
- Excellent verbal & written skills, time management and organisation abilities
- Understanding of what it means to work for a top global brand
- A great consistent track record in sales & commercial management
- Experience of driving excellent results
- Sound eye for business and discernment, with a keen financial understanding
- Marketing communications experience
- - Selling and influencing skills, and a strong analytical bias
- - Previous employment in a company that is or has a premium brand
- Build and manage relationships with channel partners at the most senior levels including strategic account planning, target setting and performance management. - Build and manage internal relationships with local finance, central finance, Operations, central CCD, local and central POS Ops. - The role requires working with APR ASE teams on their education pipeline, forecasting this pipeline and continual review of the forecast - Achieve business targets (both strategic and fiscal) selling Apple products and technologies though named APR’s - Engage at operational levels to drive store growth and performance including quality of customer experience and conversion. - Manage the channel programs associated with our APR Business (e.g Store Programs and B2B Sales Programs) and develop and/or execute marketing actions to support sales out as appropriate - Ensure that the quality in all Programs are executed within Apple standards and guidelines - Develop a yearly activity plan, work according to the plan and execute it on a quarterly basis. - Work with local training resources to ensure adequate product and program knowledge within the channel partners - Regular review of partner plans with management to ensure that named partners fully understand strategy and current priorities.
Education & Experience
University degree or relevant experience.