Channel Manager, Sweden
Stockholm, Stockholm, Sweden
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers. To realize this goal, we build relationships, develop partner capabilities and programs—at all levels from tactical to strategic. We collaborate closely with internal and external partners to craft plans that scale the business and adoption of the Apple ecosystem. As the Account Manager, reporting to the Swedish Consumer Lead, your primary focus is to drive the business between our Distributors and our In-direct Resellers (across Consumer, Enterprise & Education). This role will also be managing the business with some of our Consumer Accounts.
- Distributor management and Retail partnership management experience preferred.
- An ability to build and maintain relationships with partners at the most senior levels, including strategic account planning, target setting and performance management
- Excellent communication skills with advanced problem solving ability
- Ability to perform under pressure and thrive in a target driven environment
- Obsession for the highest quality in combination with good judgement and a true business mindset
- Excellent verbal & written skills, time management and organisation abilities
- Understanding of what it means to work for a top global brand
- A great consistent track record in sales & commercial management
- Experience of driving excellent results
- Sound eye for business and discernment, with a keen financial understanding
- Selling and influencing skills, and a strong analytical bias
- You will establish and lead close working relationships with the senior representatives of relevant distributors to develop their sales effectiveness and maximise the sales of Apple products to consumer and commercial partners - Build and manage relationships with consumer partners at the most senior levels including strategic account planning, target setting and performance management - You will strategically develop distributor capabilities beyond those of "box movers” - Develop and run a reliable forecast and ensure the focused use of Apple sales forecasting tools and processes - Hold regular performance and planning reviews with distributor partners - Ensure accurate forecast to ensure healthy supply to channel partners - Build and manage internal relationships with local finance, central finance, Operations, central CCD, local and central POS Ops.
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree or equivalent experience Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. The role is based at Apple head office at Kungsgatan in Stockholm, Sweden.