Computer Vision Research Engineer, 3D Vision
Stockholm, Stockholm, Sweden
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish! The 3D Vision team at Apple Maps is looking for world class talent to join our team of computer vision and machine learning experts. As part of this team you would be working with different data modalities collected by various moving platforms, aerial/satellite/ground. You need to have a strong interest in solving real problems where developing and implementing algorithms are important parts. You would join a team of fast moving and pragmatic problem solvers that are tackling problems on extremely large scale.
- Solid C/C++ and system building skills
- Solid fundamentals in Computer Vision
- Experience with modern machine learning technologies
- Experience with deep learning frameworks and infrastructures
- Experience with deep learning model optimization
The ideal candidate should be an excellent programmer and also excel in one or more of the following areas: Visual Object Detection and Recognition Optical character recognition in unconstrained environments Multiple view geometry Tracking 3D computer vision Machine learning
Education & Experience
PhD/MSc. in Computer Vision or similar, alternatively a comparable industry career, with significant experience in state-of-the-art Computer Vision, Machine Learning and Pattern Recognition fields.
- This role is available inGothenburg, and Stockholm Sweden as well as Cupertino, Ca. Please attach your University Grades when applying.