Engineering Program Manager (Based in Vietnam)
Seoul, Seoul-si, Korea (Republic of)
We live in a mobile and device driven world where knowledge of the physical world around us is needed. We rely on this knowledge to get around, to learn about our environment and to enable spectacular new features for custom applications. Apple is meeting those needs as robustly and as creatively as possible and is interested in people who want to help meet that commitment. Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming phenomenal products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The In-Region Engineering Program Management group is a growing, high energy, results oriented team. The Engineering Program Manager (EPM) role at Apple is both challenging and demanding. The EPM works with both in-region and US based Engineering Project Managers, Hardware Engineering, Product Design, Software teams and contract manufacturing partners to handle risks associated with Engineering Development builds. As an EPM in the New Technology organization, you will be responsible for developing builds of key modules (Display, Camera, Touch ID, etc.). Your goals are to ensure that modules are built according to specifications, and given timeline.
- More than 2 years of experience as a Project Manager
- Extraordinary leadership and excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to collaborate with multi-functional team to achieve project goals
- Knowledge of the Hardware development process
- Operations experience in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge in Display or Camera design will be an added advantage
- English Fluency a must. Additionally, candidates fluent in Korean is preferred
In this role, you will: - Lead multi-functional communication between Apple Internal project teams and external vendors. - Work with Engineering Management and Vendors to define plan, track, communicate and call out as appropriate. - Provide timely issue resolution and critical path management. - Drive day-to-day Engineering build activities, at vendor’s factory, to meet overall program objectives.
Education & Experience
Degree/Master in Electrical, Electronic, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- - Must be willing to relocate to Vietnam