Localisation Producer, Apple Media Services — Sweden
Stockholm, Stockholm, Sweden
Software and Services
Apple revolutionised personal technology with the introduction of the Macintosh in 1984. Today, Apple leads the world in innovation with iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple Watch and Apple TV. Apple’s software platforms provide seamless experiences across all Apple devices and empower people with breakthrough services including the App Store, Apple Music, Apple TV App, iTunes, Apple Books, Apple Podcasts, Apple Pay and iCloud. We are looking for a dynamic, multifaceted and solution-focused individual to support the localisation of our Apple Media Services in Sweden, with a primary focus on Apple Music, Apple TV App and iTunes. This position requires strong project management skills as well as a sparkly mix of linguistic expertise and editorial creativity. Our ideal candidate is resourceful and knows how to think different. The role will be based in Stockholm.
- Experience in digital content production with a focus on copywriting, editing and/or localisation.
- Solid understanding of the Apple brand and products.
- In addition to English, fluency in Swedish, Norwegian or Danish is required. Additional languages are a plus.
- Outstanding organisational skills and a strong attention to detail.
- Comfortable delivering against tight and sometimes shifting deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an ability to work with international partners collaboratively across timezones.
- Experience working with content management systems and a desire to learn new tools and workflows.
- Ability to report on key achievements and takeaways in an analytical, concise and visual manner.
In this role you will: -Manage multiple creative writing and transcreation projects simultaneously from beginning to end. This involves reviewing source files, handling vendor queries, tracking deadlines and importing deliverables into content management systems. -Work closely with our business and marketing teams to provide locally relevant editorial content for campaigns around new releases and local moments. -Prioritise and select the right tasks on which to focus from among the multiple projects competing for our attention. -Work with developing content management systems and processes, and drive positive changes to gain efficiency. -Maintain the Apple tone and voice through a tight collaboration with external writers and reviewers, guiding them on style and providing meaningful feedback on deliverables.
Education & Experience
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics.
- We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.