Lund, Skane, Sweden
At Apple, you will have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to deliver best-in-class performance for our wireless products. As a member of the antenna team, you will be at the forefront of antenna technology, as we push the boundaries of achievable radiation performance in wireless devices.
- Deep knowledge of electromagnetics
- Strong collaborative mindset and ability to work with different functional teams
- Experience in antenna design and test, anechoic chambers, and RF test equipment
- Utilizing EM simulation tools to explore the antenna design space
- Ability to work with large amounts of data and process it into meaningful and impactful next steps
- MSEE or PHD
As an antenna engineer, you will define and implement antenna system architecture for Apple's wireless devices. As part of the antenna team, you will have the chance to create antennas suitable for wireless devices with outstanding performance. In addition, we work closely with other functional teams to integrate the antenna design in our products, and you will take the lead in some of the manufacturing work.
Education & Experience
- Relevant work experience, education or equivalent degree as applicable