RF Performance Post Silicon Engineer
At Apple, we work every single day to craft products that enrich people’s lives! Do you love working on challenges that no one has solved yet? As a member of our dynamic group, you will have the outstanding and rewarding opportunity to craft upcoming products that will delight and inspire millions of Apple’s customers every day! The RF System Integration Group is looking for RF Performance Post Silicon Engineer to be responsible for RF performance analysis and debug of one of our next wireless devices on a variety of relevant wireless protocols. Together, you and your team will enable our customers to do all the things they love with their devices. If you are passionate about wireless technologies, want to make an impact and have the desire to work on groundbreaking technologies, then we are looking for you.
- 5+ years of experience in RF system analysis and debug - required.
- System view and understanding/familiar with RF parameters and measurement methods
- Knowledge of RF lab equipment including: spectrum analyzer, VSA, network, power sensors, vector signal generators, switch controllers, combiners
- Knowledge of basic lab equipment including: oscilloscopes, multimeters, power supplies
- Highly motivated and proven capability to work in a group but yet have the ability to handle tasks independently.
- Good knowledge and experience in silicon analysis and debug skills
- Accountability, being able to drive action to completion
- Scripting and automation programming experience in Python - an
- Knowledge in cellular standards - an advantage
In this role you will be part of core team in RF performance team, responsible for RF performance analysis and debugging issues. You are expected to take full ownership of the domain under your responsibility: Define what parameters need to be evaluated, and under which scenarios, define the methods and automation needs to measure those in the lab, plan and execute on data collection, analyze results and debug issues. Expected to be innovative, striving for excellence with high motivation, know to drive action to completion, able to organize reports in high quality and care about the small details.
Education & Experience
B.Sc / M.Sc in Electrical / Computer Engineering.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.