PR Manager - Product PR, Korea
Seoul, Seoul-si, Korea (Republic of)
Apple is looking for a well-experienced, highly motivated PR manager who supports the Corporate Communications head in product PR activities. As an Apple product PR manager, you'll be directly responsible for external communications with impact across the region and around the world. You should have extraordinary communication and project management skills, a passion for Apple, and thrive in a fast-paced, fluid environment.
- At least 5 -10 years of experience in PR, preferably in IT/ Tech or consumer brands industry.
- Strong communication skills both in Korean and English.
- Ability to drive projects and production with strong initiative.
- Self-starter with the ability to propose new and innovative ideas and challenge existing programs.
- Must be experienced in building and maintaining relationships with journalists.
- Ability to deal with 4-5 important matters at the same time.
- Ability to build PR strategies and troubleshoot problems.
- Collaborative with a high level of interpersonal management skills.
- Highly-motivated and passionate about our products.
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail.
Candidate must be able to develop product PR strategy and manage tactical actions, troubleshoot problems, build and maintain healthy relationships with journalists. Candidates must be able to work with worldwide PR teams in areas of local information and insights, managing product PR, localizing messages including press release. • This role is responsible for managing Worldwide product PR - this may include certain products such as the iPhone, Apple Watch, iPad and Mac - and supports the Apple KR Corporate Communications head in creating effective PR strategies. • Planning and managing PR strategy and actions. • Managing both external and internal inquiries on PR issues. • Managing localization of message including press release from worldwide PR team. • Manage translation and production of all reports to the Worldwide PR team. • Manage some of the PR budget.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree/University education required.