Machine Learning Engineer, Computer Vision Algorithm (2D/2.5D/3D Video)
Beijing, Beijing, China
Machine Learning and AI
If you are the kind of people who are passionate on pursuing excellence, embracing challenges, enjoying work with others, learning new things along the way, Apple is the right place for you. The ideal candidate will possess the self-motivation, curiosity, and initiative to achieve those goals. Analogously, the candidate is a lifelong learner who passionately seeks to improve themselves and the quality of their work.
- Rich experiences in CVML algorithms, better to cover one of the topics: Video Understanding / Video Foundation Model / Video-based transformer / Video Segmentation.
- Solid understanding of state-of-the-arts in Video Understanding and familiar with the challenges of developing algorithms that run efficiently on resource constrained platforms
- Proven prototyping skills and proficient in coding (C, C++, Python)
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, be comfortable presenting research to large audiences, and have the ability to work hands-on in multi-functional teams
- You should be motivated and results-oriented
- Candidates with publication record in relevant venues (e.g. NeurIPS, ICML, ICLR, CVPR, ICCV, ECCV, SIGGRAPH) are preferred
- Expertise in working with at least one deep learning framework, for example, PyTorch, TensorFlow
- Team oriented, results-oriented, self-motivated and eager to learn new things.
The computer vision algorithm engineer will work in a dynamic team as part of the Video Computer Vision org which develops *on-device* computer vision and machine perception technologies across Apple’s products. We balance research and product to deliver the highest quality, state-of-the-art experiences, innovating through the full stack, and partnering with cross-functional teams to influence what brings our vision to life and into customers hands.
Education & Experience
M.S. or PhD in Electrical Engineering/Computer Science or a related field (mathematics, physics or computer engineering), with a focus on computer vision and/or machine learning Keywords: Action Recognition / Video Understanding / Video Foundation Model / Video-based transformer / Video Segmentation.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
- Apple benefits programmes vary by country and are subject to eligibility requirements. Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.