Apple Support Senior Area Manager – Chengdu
Chengdu, Sichuan, China
Support and Service
You know what it takes to encourage a team to create an incredible customer experience with every interaction. You are able to coach, mentor and guide a group of Area Managers, providing help when they need it and bringing out their very best. You know how to provide feedback and manage performance. You have a knack for strategical planning, program development, and forecasting business needs. If you are ready to inspired, join Apple and help us leave the world better than we found it. We are looking for an Apple Support Senior Area Manager to lead a group of Area Managers. As a Senior Area Manager, you will be available for your team during their shifts, which may include evenings, weekends and/or holidays. If this sounds like you, you could be the next Apple Support Senior Area Manager. We’re committed to helping employees explore their potential. This position is located onsite at the Apple campus in Chengdu.
- 8+ years experience in contact centre senior management position or equivalent experience.
- Experience working with HR on employee management and policies/procedures
- Extensive call center management experience with tools, workforce management, call tracking systems, IVR's and core call center metrics
- Strong ability to lead multiple projects/people at the same time
- Able to maintain extraordinary relationships with cross functional partners such as: Training, Recruiting, Scheduling, Reporting and Analysis and our OSV team
- Able to present to senior leaders
- Fluency in Mandarin, Simplified Chinese, and English
At Apple, we believe in hard work, a fun environment, and the kind of creativity and innovation that only comes about when hardworking people from diverse backgrounds approach problems from varying perspectives. We believe each customer interaction is an opportunity to delight, impress, engage and inspire. We focus on all the small details to have the biggest impact. You are responsible for leading a group of Area Managers who manage teams that provide customer support for Apple products and services. This role is responsible for timely day to day execution of business requirements cascading from the Business Management team. This will allow for scalability and more strategic focus at the Business Manager level. You will responsible for the following: • Manage direct staff consisting of a team of Area Managers • Ensure effective communication within the business by holding staff meetings, town-hall meetings and Advisor roundtables to provide clear and concise direction • Area Manager development and understanding of the IDP process and succession planning • Conduct final Team Manager interviews as well as partner with Business Manager on Area Manager interviews • Drive critical metric performance goals • Translation of the strategic direction from the Business Managers into tactical operational strategy and decision-making • Motivation in providing feedback on current tools, policies, and procedures • Tracking and ownership of Team Manager/Area Managers GPS performance including outlier management • Drive initiatives that increase efficiency to help scale and improve the business • Drive operational improvements as it relates to customer satisfaction • Responsible for driving business plans during business critical times such as launches
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- To learn more about opportunities at Apple, visit https://www.apple.com/careers/cn/
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about disclose or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.