Apple Shop in Shop Manager - London (Part Time 24 hours)
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Sales and Business Development
Imagine, what you could do here? At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. We collaborate with our Reseller partner leaders to accelerate sales of Apple’s entire product and service ecosystem within their store environment. We are here to ensure that business operations run seamlessly, that Apple’s merchandising standards are met and that the Apple customer experience is consistently delivered. You are the link between our future customers and our products. You’ll showcase your ambitious spirit as you lead the sales, merchandising, and operations of an Apple Shop within a retail partner store. You’ll be responsible for crafting an extraordinary experience, and you’ll help build a network of committed Apple customers. In addition, you’ll encourage our retail partner’s staff through your forward-thinking style, love for technology, and passion about Apple every single day. In this role, you are a dynamic leader, business manager and influencer based within a multi-branded retail partner store. The role's purpose is to grow the Apple product and add-on business in the shop and will be held accountable for performance by providing excellent customer service, giving product demonstrations, and ensuring all Apple fixtures and merchandising elements are up to date and maintained according to Apple’s standards. This role is internally named an Apple Solutions Consultant.
- You are passionate, approachable and know how to connect with customers to deliver outstanding customer experience.
- You understand that to be effective, you discuss customers needs and values and how they intend to use Apple's products and services. You align all of this information and recognise that each customer is different.
- Apple does not cut corners, in products or in business. You bring the highest level of integrity, honesty, and accountability in all that you do, every single day.
- You know yourself, open to their feedback and relate well to all kinds of people. When faced with a challenging opportunity, you know who to connect with and when. People know you as a true collaborator who knows what it takes to win.
- You believe that communication is key to success. You actively listen and discuss the possibilities with customers and teammates alike and are capable of communicating with different forms of media and technology.
- You know how to build advocacy with store staff and key partners within the store through communication, collaboration and training. You create excitement and support for the brand with partner staff.
- There are many moving parts in an organization and navigating the interdependencies within Apple is needed for success. Understanding how business financials work, and strategies for sustaining profitable growth are invaluable assets.
We connect customers to Apple's solutions, and ensure delivery of outstanding Apple customer experiences within your store through close engagement and partnership across all levels of the Reseller partner store team. Educate and encourage partner store teams to stay knowledgeable on the latest Apple product and services portfolio. Run and grow the business in your store to achieve targets by analyzing results and sharing insights. Ensure Apple’s distinct dedication to visual and brand merchandising perfection is delivered throughout your store.
Education & Experience
- Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.