Client Partner Manager, Search Ads- (Central & Eastern European markets)
Berlin, Berlin, Germany
Sales and Business Development
At Apple, we don’t just create products — we create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Our Advertising Platforms are a set of technologies that enable thriving ecosystems for Apple’s content partners: we help publishers and developers to earn money for the work that they produce, and we help consumers to discover amazing content that iOS developers are creating for their iPhone and iPad. Apple Search Ads in the App Store, an easy, efficient and incredibly fast-growing platform for app discovery. With over 65% of all app downloads resulting directly from a search on the App Store, Search Ads is quickly becoming the platform of choice for app promotion for iOS developers.
- Outstandingly strong management experience, with a proven track record of leading highly successful sales teams.
- Fluency in English and Russian is essential.
- Experience and evidence of crafting inclusive and positive team cultures, of building, developing and retaining talent.
- Deep digital experience, ideally within performance marketing working in the mobile and data market, with strong contacts at clients, agencies and developers across central and eastern European countries.
- Deep understanding of the mobile market and keen passion for the ever-changing digital world.
- A strong understanding for the performance market.
- Experience of selling to customers at C-Suite whilst also being able to activate day to day planners.
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to listen effectively, socialize ideas across functions and articulate the business visions both internally and externally.
- Phenomenal teammate with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to new business opportunities.
- Extremely professional and positive demeanour.
- Track record of success and over achievement.
In this role, you will grow and lead a team that is responsible for revenue generation and customer satisfaction. You’ll use your knowledge of developers, advertisers and agencies to create and maintain positive and productive relationships with marketers of all size and type. Foster trust and support of both management and other employees by achieving business goals and demonstrating good judgment, discernment, balance, objectivity, teamwork, quiet confidence, and trustworthiness. You will also have direct management responsibility for a team of Client Partners (our client facing business development team). RESPONSIBILITIES: Management of the Client Partner Team, who are responsible for sourcing, handling and developing the largest client, developer and agency relationships. Lead and develop this team, whilst remaining hands on with our biggest customers. Harness cross functional collaboration with the Platform Specialist Manager, whose team handle developing accounts, maximising revenue and customer satisfaction. Drive the right sales culture that ensures we hit revenue targets, CSI targets and other specific metrics (CPT, CPA). Leading by example and ensuring we are delivering best in class service for all customers. Demonstrating your commanding knowledge of the region & market, to deploy the most impactful go-to-market strategy. Ensuring the team are reporting their business through the correct channels, utilising salesforce and other internal business management tools. Work closely with the marketing and product team to feedback market sentiment on products whilst also having a clear view on the wider dynamics of the digital marketing space (view-ability, attribution, competitor analysis etc). This is a deeply exciting opportunity to lead the best in market business development team (Client Partners), driving revenue, client acquisition, customer retention whilst ensuring the team are providing market leading service to our customers! Your partnership with the Platform Specialist Manager will also ensure that we are aligned with a fantastic team of account managers (Platform Specialists) who are running and developing key accounts won by the Client Partners.