Junior WiFi System Engineer
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming phenomenal products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Every single day, people do amazing things at Apple. Do you want to impact billions of users by developing an extraordinary product with a prime focus on the accuracy, understandability, and performance of the product? You will become part of a hands-on development team that furthers engineering perfection, creativity, and innovation. Dynamic, encouraging people and innovative technologies are the norms here. We are looking for a passionate recent graduate to join our outstanding Wifi System team. If you are a resourceful engineer with the desire to research and develop solutions that do not yet exist, wish to evolve to be an expert in the diverse world surrounding the Wireless domain, then we are looking for someone like you.
- Previous background in communication systems (i.e., more than one discipline), specific BT / WIFI knowledge – an advantage.
- You should be a team player with excellent communication skills and the desire to tackle diverse challenges
- Knowledge of verification / ASIC design is - an advantage
- Knowledge in programming system-level simulations in MATLAB / C++ - an advantage
- Scripting capabilities (Python/others) – an advantage.
- Knowledge in research areas such as Signal Processing, Computer Networks, VLSI - an advantage
You will engage in a collaborative, fast-paced environment to integrate new technologies into a product category that represents the frontier of consumer electronics, responsible for ensuring the quality of the SoC Define system-level behavior of the wireless sub-system - HW definitions, HW-FW partition, etc. Write system-level documentation Have strong communication skills combined with a good collaborative approach to lead complex integration efforts in a specific area of the system Strong debug capabilities You will triage problems and understand if it is MAC/PHY, HW/SW and propose FW workaround / HW fixes Work closely with design, FW, and micro-architecture teams to meet the functional & performance goals of the system Work independently & lead deliverables to align with the project goals plus support multi-functional engineering efforts
Education & Experience
B.Sc / M.Sc in Electrical / Computer Engineering.