Digital Producer, Marcom Channel
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Every day millions of consumers around the world interact with Apple and its products in the Indirect Channel through mobile, digital and in-store experiences. The Indirect Channel plays a hugely important role for Apple, with Channel Marcom team driving strategies to provide customers a thoughtful, engaging and seamless experience. Apple Greater China Marcom is looking for an experienced Digital Project Manager. You’ll be tasked with extending product launch campaigns to 3rd party partners and marketplaces in an integrated and cohesive way. Candidate for this position must have a strong track record of digital innovation and delivery across multiple channels and platforms, including e-commerce marketplaces. The ideal candidate will be comfortable with ambiguity and change, able to focus on the smallest detail as well as define strategic plans. A passion for creating digital experiences is essential.
- 3+ years or above of digital agency experience with speciality of account service / producer in digital marketing, e-Commerce, and familiar with platform like WeChat mini-program and WeCom
- Experience in digital project production and deployment liaising with 3rd party vendors and platforms
- Committed to excellence and an outstanding attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communicator, with great interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong knowledge of end-to-end web technologies
- Bilingual in Chinese and English
Drive creative and technical programs across a variety of 3rd party sites Manage all aspects of digital production across Web/mobile applications and social platforms Work closely with Channel Digital Lead and leadership to communicate status and risks Control the overall project status and coordinate with external agency and internal cross function teams Brief and guide external agency for creating assets with in-house Creative and Channel Digital support Consolidate assets and instruct 3rd party vendor or sales team for utilizing them properly and accurately Quality check on all deliverables in spec, format and most importantly the in-situ validation
Education & Experience
Bachelor or above degrees in Advertising, Communications, E-Commerce, etc.