Marcom - Channel Producer, SEA
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
We’re Apple. We brought you Mac, iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch. Today we continue to delight our customers with some of the most innovative products and services on the planet. And it all comes from the work of extraordinary people who gather here, at one of the world’s most diverse companies, with a shared desire to create something incredible. At Apple, we’re constantly searching for the smartest, most inquisitive minds out there. That could well be you! We’re both big-picture focused and detail obsessed. We’re a group of talented individuals who know the power of collaboration. And we value everyone’s contribution. If you’re looking for a place to do the best work of your life, come join us!
- - An excellent cross-functional creative producer
- - A good listener and practical problem solver
- - Focus on results, be accountable, integrity and determination
- - Passionate about the creative process, adding insight and value to creative projects as they move through to execution
- - Creative work assessment; able to distinguish between good and bad
- - Excellent interpersonal skills, able to develop productive relationships across functions
- - Proven to write concise, strategic creative briefs for the above initiatives, and accountability for delivery and flawless execution of the work
- - Proven ability to drive creative development of work with in-house creatives and/or external agencies and vendors
- - A deep knowledge of Channel environments and curious about trends and able to draw insights to further developments in this area
- - Significant agency or brand marketing experience
- - Great writing skills, visual storytelling skills and presentation skills
- - Self starter, positive outlook, collaborator
- - Knowledge or work experience in Asian markets besides Singapore will be a plus
- - Travelling is required
We are looking for a Channel Producer who is responsible for producing the Channel creative work for both Apple-Led and Partner-led opportunities in our market. - The Channel Producer will partner with studio creative teams to manage projects through to their final execution, adding insight and value along the way, ensuring they are delivered on time and on budget. - Excellent communicator, working with a myriad of stakeholders. To be successful, you have are a communications generalist, able to flex to wherever and whatever the creative opportunity is; from digital solutions, to graphics, to video, to events, to experiential. - Drive and produce origination of both Apple led campaign work and partner-led creative projects. - See opportunities, collaborates closely with your market specialists (ie Partner Communications, Digital, Programs), drive and facilitates strategic alignment and implement go-to-market plans for Channel. - Develop a deep partnership with the Channel XF (Cross-Function) at WW and the Geo Brand Manager teams. - Refine, evolve and optimize integrated creative processes for both WW amplification and Geo origination initiatives for Channel.
Education & Experience
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
- We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.