EMEA Segments Manager - Education, Business, Refurbished and Corporate EPP
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Apple Retail sets out to deliver great customer experiences every day. We pay strong attention to local market needs to ensure whether the customer buys Online or in a Store they are delighted not only by our products, but by the very best of service. We’re seeking an experienced leader to manage Apple Retail Online’s EMEA Segments business. This includes sales ownership, go-to-market plans, and future roadmap for Education, Business (Small and Medium), and Corporate EPP. This role will require strong business acumen in interpreting results, the ability to challenge the status-quo, identify revenue and customer experience-driving opportunities, and leading across-functionality to articulate and promote development plans.
- Extensive e-commerce expertise, with preferred experience in Education and/or Small Business for an e-commerce Retailer
- Knowledge of customer lifecycle management and CRM
- Strong background in reporting and presenting commercial performance objectives, including market insights and promotional requirements
- Proven analytical and numerical proficiency; well versed in site analytics tools and proficient in analysing data for commercial and strategy decisions
- Experience working closely with creative and UX teams to create customer experiences and define shopping journeys
- Develop a deep understanding of e-commerce customer needs for Education, Business, and Corporate EPP customers and develop the go-to-market strategy for Retail Online - Evaluate and analyse Retail’s Education, Business, and Corporate EPP performance globally, including identifying KPIs, and present insights in key forums to leadership - Build Segments commercial roadmap, including partnering across Regional teams, Digital Experience, Product teams to influence broader Retail Online roadmap - Socialise and gain support / alignment for the plan with key collaborators in a matrixed organisation: Demand Generation, Merchandising, DCM, Operations, Marketing - See around corners and look beyond just today. Understand the competitive landscape, industry trends, and external pressures that may impact customer buying decisions.
Education & Experience
Candidates from all education backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
- This role is based in London.