Online Sales Lead - KR
Seoul, Seoul-si, Korea (Republic of)
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just create products—they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it! Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development. This in turn enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team is, in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers. We collaborate with our partners to define opportunities and develop growth plans resulting in delivering an extraordinary customer experience and expanded adoption of the Apple ecosystem.
- Ability to navigate the interdependencies within Apple is needed for success. Understanding how business financials work, and strategies for sustaining profitable growth, are key to staying ahead of the competition.
- See the world through the eyes of the customer by deeply understanding their business needs, challenges, and concerns.
- You’re quick on your feet and connect and influence the right people both inside and outside of Apple. As a go to person with leadership, you are trusted and comfortable in tough situations.
- Enjoy a collaborative environment with open dialogue and debate. You empower your teammates to do their life’s best work.
- Strive for completion in everything you do. Due to changing priorities, urgent customer needs, or a final push to meet a quarterly forecast, you face the daily challenge of where to focus your time and energy. You have a don’t give up attitude, and finish, especially in resistance or setbacks.
- You believe that communication is key to Apple’s success. To ensure the most innovative ideas become a reality, you recognize perspectives, persistently listen to every detail and commit to what is right.
- No matter the audience, you are a specialist at communicating. And, you’re cool under pressure. You empower others to learn, to be curious and ultimately, share your passion for the Apple story.
- Create driven and breakthrough strategies that truly shape the future. You do this by asking why and why not, both stripping out what is not crucial and identifying what is.
- Experience in consultative selling and developing channel growth strategies with partners. Shown ability as an Account Executive for a mobile device or HW company and working experience in e-commerce or digital sales functions a plus.
- You can articulate Apple’s unique differentiators sets us apart through storytelling, with a focus on how Apple’s technology enhances our customers’ lives.
- You know how to navigate your partner’s organizational complexity and use control points to get results.
- Ability to take multiple data points and identify those that provide measurable insights for your business.
- Know your partner’s in-store and e-commerce goals as much as you know Apple’s. You use your outstanding understanding of both in order to set up “great outcome for everyone” situations for success.
- Able to develop business cases for investments and solutions or value-based proposals that include Apple products, services, and partners.
- Grow the business with online partners who resell Apple products, driving towards a sales target. Build deep relationships, lead programs, and develop capabilities to achieve digital end-customer experience with results that benefit Apple and our consumer online partners. - Demonstrate a deep understanding of market trends and Korea consumer online channels and develop comprehensive account plans that both align with our partners’ strategies and expand Apple's footprint. - Plan & Implement e-commerce marketing & sales programs to drive e-commerce revenue. - Work with partners to develop new and exciting growth opportunities, drive relevant market activities and ultimately ensure sales through our partners. - Supervise key performance indicators that support growth and enable forecasts on the overall health of our account plans.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education.