Apple Support Business and Education Advisor (Korean & English)
Seoul, Seoul-si, Korea (Republic of)
Support and Service
You’re a problem-solver and easily connect with customers! You exceed their expectations with your guidance, knowledge, and real passion for technology. You’re enamoured by the way things operate, and have the ability to figure out how technology works when things go wrong. You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as the ability to effectively prioritise and manage your time. You’re not only here to help fix issues, but also provide an incredible customer experience. If this sounds like you, you could be the next Apple Support Business and Education Advisor. As a Business and Education Advisor in Specialty Programs Support team, you will respond to and manage customer requests from a selection of high profile global business and education institutions as well as Apple’s growing presence of pro-user Customers. Your primary function will include providing support to Apple’s Customers through administrative tasks, problem research, isolation, documentation, reporting and resolution. This includes providing administrative support and basic to complex technical support for all iOS and Mac products. In addition experience of Final Cut Pro, Logic Pro, Aperture as well as Server and MDM deployment are a distinct advantage. This role requires proficiency in Korean and English (reading, writing and speaking). This position is home based and you can work anywhere from Korea.
- A suitable technical qualification or minimum of 1 years experience in a similar environment required.
- You will provide administrative support to business, education and customers.
- You will research, investigate and provide high quality responses to technical enquiries.
- You have extraordinary attention to detail in case management, follow-up and follow-through.
- You will report to Corporate Support Engineering teams via bug tracking tools, emerging issues and/or complex technical issues in order to find resolution and to provide product technical feedback to Engineering teams.
- You will act as a resource to provide guidance for technical issues and ensure rapid identification of emerging issues for professional solutions.
- You will assist in product readiness process as appropriate and needed
- You will review of technical materials such as submitted articles, training materials, etc.
- Maintain an ongoing knowledge of diverse technologies.
- Effective time management including ability to multi-task, organise and prioritise
- You will support customers in Korean and English
We expect everything from an Advisor that our customers do, and we want Apple to be a reflection of the world around us. As our customers’ point of contact, you’ll be the friendly voice of Apple, providing extraordinary customer service. We’ll rely on you to listen to our customers and use your expertise, creativity, and passion to meet their needs — and remind them that behind our great products are amazing people. Because we believe our individual backgrounds, perspectives, and passions help us create the ideas that move all of us forward. We’ll train you to be the best. PERSONAL EXPERIENCE AND QUALITIES REQUIRED: - Possess outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to deliver in a fast paced environment - Respond to changing environment both here in Apple and in the global changing technological environment - Solution focussed with the ability to work to motivate change - Possess proven troubleshooting experience and success. - Ability to meet department SLA and KPIs - Have excellent interpersonal skills - Be passionate about technology and customer service. - Be resourceful and flexible to job needs.
Education & Experience
Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
- - General technical understanding of Apple iOS and Mac products required
- - Experience in the areas of System Administration, Systems Integration, Technical Support or Professional Service is an advantage.
- In-depth knowledge / interest of two or more key technology areas:
- - Networking
- - Directory services
- - File sharing protocols
- - Web services
- - Video editing and post-production
- - Music editing and mixing
- - Photo editing, processing, printing and management
- - Experience and knowledge of the following areas would be an advantage:
- - macOS
- - Final Cut Pro X
- - Logic Pro X
- - Aperture 3
- - Motion
- - Compressor
- - MainStage
- - iLife Products (GarageBand, iMovie, iPhoto)
- - Microsoft or Linux server experience
- - 3rd party multimedia software
- - Radius (802.1X)
- - SAN/fibre channel technologies
- - AT HOME REQUIREMENTS
- A quiet workspace, ergonomic chair, and desk
- High-speed Internet service (10 megabits download and 3 megabits upload) from a reliable provider