Product Quality Engineer
Chengdu, Sichuan, China
Operations and Supply Chain
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it.
- we need you to -
- - Experience working in high volume consumer electronic products in a design, manufacturing or product / test engineering role
- - Advanced statistical process controls, data driven analysis (statistics, reliability, sampling & auditing)
- - Proficient in analysis process tools & software (JMP, MiniTab, 6 Sigma, SPC, etc)
- - Working knowledge of international quality standards, eg. ISO 9001 / 14001, etc)
- - Certified Quality Auditor, Certified Quality Engineer, 6-Sigma Black / Green belt preferred
- - Good interpersonal & communication skills
- - Experience in managing IQC, supplier quality is a big plus
- Responsible for Quality Assurance & Quality Control of Apple’s OEM factories, mainly focus on incoming material quality and drive cross-functional teams FA end to end. - Collaborate with Apple/OEM x-Team/SQE to resolve any suppliers’ quality related issues - Quality Management Systems (QMS) adherence, development, implementation, procedures, and any related quality activity - Drive improvements in QMS / Quality Tools & Techniques - Recommend & implement appropriate corrective actions to resolve quality excursions - Review Quality trends, drive improvement plans to reduce defects - Use Quality Tools & Techniques to analyze & improve quality & productivity - Conduct audits to determine if the OEM /Supplier quality systems are adequate - Coordinate & Standardize OEM / Supplier quality across all facilities - Continuously improve technical support within the Quality organizations - Formulate, implement & improve consistent quality procedures
Education & Experience
- Minimum 8-10years of relevant experience, BS or MS.