App Store Optimisation Editor
Berlin, Berlin, Germany
Software and Services
The App Store is the world's largest and most innovative software store, serving hundreds of millions of iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Apple Watch, iMessage and Mac customers. The team is looking for an App Store Optimisation Editor to help develop and execute the editorial strategy for the App Store in Germany, Switzerland and Austria.
- Have experience working at the intersection of editorial and analytical spaces.
- A deep passion for apps, games, mobile technology, and data.
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency in spreadsheet applications.
- The ability to interpret data to inform decision making and communicate results to peers and leaders.
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent project management and communication skills, and an ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
- Work optimally with cross-functional teams under daily and weekly deadlines.
- Deep passion for the Apple brand, Apple’s products, and mobile technology.
In this role you will, - Support business and editorial teams to coordinate, plan promotions and campaigns to further grow the App Store in the region. - Provide ongoing analysis and interpretation, share your findings and act on them. - Help discover new trends, explain customer preferences and movements, to enable us to showcase more of what our customers love. - Balance different responsibilities, priorities and schedules daily. - Collaborate with international colleagues from editorial, business, marketing and more to build amazing user experiences.
Education & Experience
Degree education in relevant field desirable but candidates from all education backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
- - Fluency in English and working proficiency in German are required. Additional languages are a plus.
- Apple’s most important resource, our soul, is our people. Apple benefits help further the well-being of our employees and their families in meaningful ways. No matter where you work at Apple, you can take advantage of our health and wellness resources and time-away programs. We’re proud to provide stock grants to employees at all levels of the company, and we also give employees the option to buy Apple stock at a discount — both offer everyone at Apple the chance to share in the company’s success. You’ll discover many more benefits of working at Apple, such as programs that match your charitable contributions, reimburse you for continuing your education and give you special employee pricing on Apple products.
- Apple benefits programs vary by country and are subject to eligibility requirements.
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Apple is a drug-free workplace.