Client Partner, Ad Platforms Partner Development, Greater China
Beijing, Beijing, China
Software and Services
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. We are seeking an experienced Client Partner with a real passion for B2B sales to join our Ad Platforms team to help developers with promotions and discovery across Apple Services. You have very strong communications and interpersonal skills, you are customer focused, team oriented, proactive and resourceful. You have the ability to work independently to meet revenue and business objectives. You have a proven track record of meeting or exceeding revenue targets in performance advertising in the mobile and app developer space.
- Experience in performance media sales with at least 2 years experience using a self-service type platform.
- Deep knowledge of the mobile app landscape, specifically in categories such as Shopping, Traveling etc.
- Deep understanding on mobile app developers go-to-market strategies, and how to measure mobile advertising success.
- Self-driven and take ownership to drive revenue and customer success.
- Strong in prioritization, communication and presentation skills, both in person and over mobile devices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong collaboration skills with cross-functional teams.
- Track record of outstanding achievements.
Act as a trusted advisor for customers to grow their businesses. Maintain high level of outreach via email, phone and meetings to ensure a strong business pipeline. Develop a strategy for long-term success across your portfolio of customers and prospects. Act as a thought-leader with both customers and agencies in the mobile advertising space. Work closely with Platform Specialists, customer success, sales operations, training, marketing and product teams to achieve customer objectives and discover business opportunities. Use internal and external data sets to strategize how to best help grow your customers business in the dynamic mobile ecosystem.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree or above in a related field or equivalent.