Griffin Design Specialist
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Support and Service
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just craft products - they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. The Griffin Design Specialist is responsible for the development and delivery of innovative operational solutions and efficiencies within Apple’s service business across all regions by leveraging the Griffin system which determines global service strategy and repair messaging in all AppleCare service channels. We inspire changes in the channel to meet key goals and metrics while maintaining a focus on channel parity and the customer experience. This includes the creation and management of core logic-based rules in Griffin and rule engines, as well as finding opportunities to scale and improve logic. We create innovative support solutions and work directly with regional CSO teams to implement these changes. As a Griffin Design Specialist, you will serve as a core member of our WW Griffin team, which is part of the global Channel Service Operations (CSO) organization in ACBIOS. This role will be based in Singapore.
- 5-10 years Service/Operations experience within a Customer Service / Channel support organization with oversight in Enterprise systems implementation/customization; preferably in a high tech or computer-related industry.
- Regional service channel and/or country level service experience is preferable.
- Excel in a highly matrixed organization with worldwide program managers, Regional Field Teams and Engineering and Product management
- Strong problem solving capabilities.
- Excel at establishing clear direction, laying out work in a well-planned and organized manner while maintaining two-way dialogue with partners on work and results.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to meet expectations and requirements of internal and external partners by acquiring firsthand information and using it for improvements in the overall system architecture and related services.
- Accurately scope out length and difficulty of tasks and projects. Set objectives and goals for self and team. Break down work into realistic process steps. Anticipate and adjust for problems and roadblocks. Measure performance against goals.
You will provide strategic direction, planning and mentorship as part of our core Griffin team. This team includes core members based in Austin, along with regional support members based in Cork, Singapore and Shanghai. As it relates to our global Griffin platform and rules engines, you will also help drive the cross-functional communication, partnership, and shared goals with other core AppleCare teams (Business Development, Logistics, BPR, Planning, Field Services, Engineering, Retail, Online Support and Call Center teams). You will be directly inputting rules and associated logic into our production Griffin system, while ensuring that all logic and logic changes strongly enforce to our stated Plan of Record and existing service strategies. This also means that you will need to partner with each of these external organizations to ensure service infrastructure supports Apple’s strategic direction. Additionally, you will be responsible for leading gap analysis efforts to drive channel alignment and parity across our global service programs by demonstrating your knowledge of Griffin capabilities and channel behaviors. Your scope will include driving system audits to ensure we deploy holistic, scalable solutions which will accommodate the growing complexity of our service landscape. Through these efforts, you will be expected to introduce improvements to technical workflows, customer experience and Apple cost savings initiatives.
Education & Experience
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.