Business Development Manager, Content & Services
서울, 서울시, 대한민국
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together we craft products and experiences people once couldn’t have imagined — and now can’t imagine living without. If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact and joining a team where we pride ourselves in being one of the most diverse and inclusive companies in the world, a role with Apple's Service BD team is for you! We are seeking an experienced, individual with a passion for media and entertainment to help massively grow its distribution of Apple Services (Apple Music, TV+, Arcade, Fitness+, News+, Apple One, iCloud, etc.) into the Carrier, retail, travel and financial services channels. You will work closely with cross-functional teams throughout Apple to solve problems and implement programs that achieve core performance objectives. You will be supporting the BD team’s growth efforts with a focus on developing new partnership opportunities, negotiating deal frameworks, and managing the ongoing relationships with Apple’s biggest carrier partners. You’ll lead, help coordinate, and prioritize multiple concurrent projects at once. The role requires a highly motivated and experienced person with great attention to detail. If you pride yourself on being collaborative, and bringing passion and dedication to your job, there is no telling what you could accomplish here!
주요 자격 요건
- Fluent in Korean and English
- Minimum 10 years experience working in senior Commercial and/or Business Development roles.
- Understanding of Apple’s subscription services.
- Understanding of the disruptive changes digital content is undergoing and passion to make an impact in growing and developing Apple’s service business.
- Excellent business development, negotiation and partnership management skills.
- Proven track record working in international, cross-functional teams and a fast-growing environment.
- Ability to successfully engage with senior partner stakeholders.
- Willingness to travel.
- You will seek opportunities to grow Apple Services subscriptions through partnerships in various verticals not limited to retail, telco, financial as examples. - Build business cases and models that meet services, hardware and 3rd party goals - Collaborate cross functionally to secure the support of Marketing, Finance, Operations, and other stakeholders. - Identify and prioritise partners; Engage with senior partner management - Take advantage of the greenfield opportunity to ideate new initiatives that drive the exponential growth of any or all Apple services.
교육 및 경력
BA/BS degree in Business or related subject, MBA or equivalent degree preferred.
추가 요구 사항
- - Demonstrate a huge passion and energy for your work, that will enable you to help drive amazing partnerships and relationships
- - Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicant.
- We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.