Business Development Commercial Manager, Content & Services
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Sales and Business Development
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together we craft products and experiences people once couldn’t have imagined — and now can’t imagine living without. If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact and joining a team where we pride ourselves in being one of the most diverse and inclusive companies in the world, a role with Apple's Service BD team is for you! We are seeking an experienced, individual with a passion for media and entertainment to help massively grow its distribution of Apple Services (Apple Music, TV+, Arcade, Fitness+, News+, Apple One, iCloud, etc.) into the Carrier, retail, travel and financial services channels. You will work closely with cross-functional teams throughout Apple to solve problems and develop commercial models that achieve core performance objectives. You will be supporting the APAC BD team’s growth efforts with a focus on building business cases and models that meet services, hardware and 3rd party goals. You’ll lead, help coordinate, and prioritize multiple concurrent projects at once. The role requires a highly motivated and experienced person with great attention to detail. If you pride yourself on being collaborative, and bringing passion and dedication to your job, there is no telling what you could accomplish here.
- Must have 6+ years of experience in a highly analytical environment, preferably in a competitive financial services firm, with extensive experience conducting quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Must be a self-starter, disciplined to work effectively autonomously, while also collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- A successful candidate will have a strong track record of identifying key questions; defining, performing and coordinating analyses; and communicating findings in a clear and concise way.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and able to frame key questions and the analyses needed to solve complex problems.
- Extreme proficiency with MS Excel is a minimum, experience working with relational databases, data, and reports; SQL, Tableau knowledge a plus.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal, with senior executives, including via formal presentations.
- Understanding of Apple’s subscription services.
- Proven track record working in international, cross-functional teams and a fast-growing environment.
- Ability to successfully engage with senior stakeholders.
- Help drive the preparation of weekly reviews/materials to assess performance of business, monitor daily/weekly performance to dig into trends, seek out opportunities and insights to improve performance, to help the team drive execution cross-functionally. - Leverage research, partner data and financial business models to size new partner opportunities and support strategic decision making. - Conduct desktop research to rapidly understand market, partner and competitive landscapes. - Own and maintain performance forecasting across various markets, teams and verticals to support strategic planning. - Collaborate with stakeholders on key strategic, operational, and financial analyses to support decision making. - Team operational support: Create, improve and maintain high volumes of daily and weekly reports, monthly management reviews and ad hoc analysis. - Coordinate and maintain commercial deal update reporting dashboard.
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree in Business or related subject, MBA or equivalent degree preferred.
- Demonstrate a huge passion and energy for your work, that will enable you to help drive amazing partnerships and relationships
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Apple’s most important resource, our soul, is our people. Apple benefits help further the well-being of our employees and their families in meaningful ways. No matter where you work at Apple, you can take advantage of our health and wellness resources and time-away programmes. We’re proud to provide stock grants to employees at all levels of the company, and we also give employees the option to buy Apple stock at a discount — both offer everyone at Apple the chance to share in the company’s success. You’ll discover many more benefits of working at Apple, such as programmes that match your charitable contributions, reimburse you for continuing your education and give you special employee pricing on Apple products.
- Apple benefits programmes vary by country and are subject to eligibility requirements.
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Apple is a drug-free workplace.