iPad Hardware Systems Coexistence Engineer - EE
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Do you love crafting elegant solutions to highly complex challenges? Can you intrinsically see the importance in every detail? As part of our System Design and Test Engineering group, you’ll help ensure every Apple hardware design meets our high standards throughout the manufacturing process. You’ll design and build complex systems that consist of various modules inside all our products. You’ll implement calibration and testing processes and develop the instruments, fixtures, infrastructure, and diagnostic software to do it. You and your team will confirm that every product we make performs exactly as intended. Together, our work will be the reason millions of customers feel they can trust their devices every single day. The iPad Division is seeking Systems Coexistence Engineer continually push the envelope of technology implemented in iPad products. As a System Debug Engineer, you will be a key member of Apple’s System team, driving System/cellular development for our next generation products used by millions. Come to Apple and do your life's best work!
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in System Level test development, debug, and reporting
- Must have EE fundamentals
- Strong academic training and knowledge on fundamentals of Circuit design, SI Signal integrity and PI power integrity issues is a plus.
- Knowledgeable in RF design with technical understanding of radio technologies: cellular, connectivity, GPS, NFC, etc.
- Hands on knowledge of general-purpose RF test equipment.
- Knowledgeable in test and script development (Python, Shell, Matlab)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to grow in multi-functional work environments with an ability to learn and go after the challenge of unfamiliar tasks.
- Identify victim and aggressor pairs, set testing specs and understand the impact on overall system performance. - Prioritize the tasks and create plans to top items - Debug issues and guide system to improve on layout and placement - Take part in the lab testing of failure conditions by proposing lab experiments, writing test plans, taking measurements, and analyzing lab data - Test Data Analysis - Working with and managing suppliers/manufacturing partners - This position requires the candidate be in Shenzhen and require some domestic and international travel.
Education & Experience