Business Affairs, Marcom - Apple TV+, SEA
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming phenomenal products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish! Marcom is Apple’s Global Marketing Communications group. We lead all aspects of all of Apple’s advertising and marketing to ensure the flawless development and delivery of world-class communications. Our Business Affairs team is in search of a Business Affairs Manager to advise on BA matters related to Apple TV+ content appearing in marketing communications in SEA. Those include the planning, review, clearance, and execution of locale-specific Apple and partner marketing materials in various stages of creative development with a keen eye for detail and accuracy.
- You have 7 years of proven experience in the advertising, entertainment, or other media content-focused industry.
- Solid understanding of consumer-facing content (advertising, social media, UGC, consumer digital experiences, entertainment and editorial) and associated risks is a requirement.
- Self-motivated with high emotional intelligence, flexibility, and the ability to work collaboratively, independently and reliably on multiple projects.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- You are proficient in both oral and written English and are able to effectively connect with teams at Marcom U.S. Fluency in other regional languages such as Vietnamese or Thai is welcome.
- Your expertise in partnering with, and building real, productive relationships across Marcom creative and business functions, and other Apple business units is essential for success.
- Demonstrated skills in core areas: reviewing/licensing agreements, strong negotiation skills, partner management, creative problem-solving.
- You have working knowledge of IP rights including copyright, trademark, and licensing in the area of entertainment and/or advertising law with emphasis on tech, music, film / TV industries.
- You have working knowledge of TV / film talent agreements and marketing use of likeness.
- You have working knowledge of expertise in identifying potential legal and cultural issues in SEA for marketing purposes.
- You have working knowledge of TV / film ratings classifications and local requirements (if applicable) for marketing and advertising.
In this role, you will have a high degree of ownership, integrity, and accountability. You will be collaborating with creative, brand, content production, PR, business, and legal teams, and will be working very closely with U.S. Marcom BA leads for Apple TV+. Your deep expertise in nurturing and maintaining relationships across various partners will be essential for your success. Overall, you are a great teammate who knows how to react quickly to new information, opinions, and direction and strategically adjust when necessary. Last-minute changes to projects will leave you unfazed, and your experience will have primed you to navigate such changes with confidence and expertise. This truly is an exciting opportunity to join an outstanding and diverse global organization! The successful candidate will love working with colleagues locally as well as colleagues in different parts of the world. The role will report to the Marcom Business Affairs lead in Southeast Asia. Travel to U.S. company headquarters may be periodically required once it is safe to travel again.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's Degree required.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
- We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.